s e v e n

A/N Okay so before I start this chapter let me clarify some things, this DOES NOT follow the originals. Although it's sixth year Sirius has yet to die, Lucius has yet to go to prison so basically the battle in the ministry didn't occur, that will be happening in this chapter. I hope it is clear enough and you understand what I'm doing. Here's chapter seven (I deserve an award and also Georgiesgirlx thanks for the votes, wish I could shout out more people but y'all have been ghost readers, it's not that hard  just tap the star! Lemme know ur here.) Also mentions of torture involved.

Ivy Potter

I sat silently in the common room as I tried to finish up some homework. I hadn't seen Draco for a couple hours. I dismissed the fact that something may have happened to him but instead I thought he was out teasing first years with Vincent and Gregory.

I stared at the parchment in front of me. All my knowledge of ancient runes seemed to have disappeared. Instead of going my homework I found myself fading away.

"Ivy please help me! Ivy I need your help!" Draco shouted as I saw him being tortured by Voldemort.

Blood was on the floor. Draco was whimpering on the ground in pain. He needed my help. He needed me.

I quickly got up from the couch and ran to the seventh floor. I had to resort to something I would never do in any other case.

I stood in front of the portrait of the fat lady. "Please can you get Harry Potter!?" I shouted. "Why should I listen to a Slytherin?" The portrait sneered. "Please!" I shouted. The portrait swung open and Harry was sweating.

"Ivy I need your help! Sirius he's in trouble!" He shouted. "Harry I need your help too! Draco he was being tortured by Voldemort." I shouted back.

"Come on." He said as he led me outside. "Wh-why are we going to the forbidden forest!?" I bellowed as we ran.

He stopped and stared upon a thestral. "We're gonna be riding these to the ministry." He said with a lopsided grin. Only Harry would be smiling in a time so serious. I jumped onto one and kicked it in the side as it rose up.

"Are you coming or not Harry?" I asked. He did the same and we flew through the clear sky.

-

I breathed heavily as we walked around the department of ministries. It was cold and the dripping of water could be heard.

Our breaths echoed on the blue-black walls. "Where are they?" Harry whispered. I shrugged as we continued to walk.

Suddenly death eaters appeared and we backed up. "How does it feel to be trapped like this Harry, Ivy?" Lucius Malfoy said as he grinned.

My breathing became heavier, I became angrier. He swore my loved ones wouldn't get hurt if I joined. And what the hell was this for!? Revenge!?

I would be glad to get mine right now. "Vy if we die I love you." Harry said as he whimpered. As much as I'd love to smile I didn't.

"I love you too but we won't die, I've got your back you've got mine." I said as I let out a breath I've been holding for far too long.

"Bombarda!" I shouted as I blew up some glass balls. "Run!" I screamed as I took off. I could hear death eaters shouting in outrage and Harry running behind me.

Suddenly white figures appeared in front of us, one of them being Sirius Black, alive and very much not in trouble.

The only problem is where was Draco?

"Look Ivy this has our name on it." Harry said as we snuck away from the order members. Harry handed me the ball and I examined it.

Someone clapped from behind us. "Now be a good girl and hand it over." Lucius said as he walked with Bellatrix Lestrange. "Why do you need me to give it to you? Why don't you just take it?" I asked.

"Well prophecies can only be retrieved from their owner." He said slyly being the snake he is. "Suppose... I broke it?" I asked with a smirk. "Stop playing games little girl, you know you'll be in a lot of trouble with the dark lord." He replied.

Deciding to play games with him I winked at Harry and he knew exactly what I was thinking. I threw the ball at him and he caught it, pretending to almost drop it.

Lucius gasped and ran forward. "Now see you'll be in trouble with the dark lord if you don't retrieve this, so Harry go ahead BREAK it." I said. Harry did as told and smashed the ball on the ground, glass scattering everywhere.

"Why you little!" Lucius shouted. "Now any good spells Vy!? Now would be the time to use them!" Harry shouted. "Only one!" I shouted back. "Bombarda Maxima!" I shouted.

We were outnumbered and no one was there to help us. But I was wrong. Professor Dumbledore appeared and started firing spells at them. And the Master of the Dark appeared too. "Get down!" He shouted.

Voldemort flicked his wand making fire appear and so did Dumbledore except he had water. They sent curses at each other while Harry and I hid behind a pillar. We held on to each other for dear life.

If someone had told me two months ago that I'd be a death eater while hugging my brother and watching Voldemort and Dumbledore fight, I'd definitely tell them to get their heads sorted out.

A spell was sent at the pillar and stone came crashing down on Harry and I. The last thing we saw were each other's faces before we both blacked out.

-

I groaned as I turned in my bed. "You're awake!" Draco shouted which did indeed cause me to wake up.

"What happened, how's Harry!? Who won!? Did anyone die!?" I asked. "To answer all your questions Potter's already awake, Dumbledore won, and well... Your godfather and my uncle died." He said in a calm tone unlike mine.

"Oh and there's this letter I'll leave you to it." He said as he got up from the ottoman in my dorm and left.

To Ivy Potter,

You'll probably be outraged right now, I knew I said no one would get hurt but not always are promises to be kept. I needed that prophecy and if you dare to rebel against my cause bad thing will happen. That vision I implanted in your mind maybe it might just become real life one day and I'm warning you Ivy Potter this side will be the best place you are accepted.

I have also realised that you have not started with your task on killing Albus Dumbledore. If I were you I'd definitely start on that. He needs to be out of the way for my plan to prevail. I have also learnt that you and your brother are now 'buddy buddy' once more. So keep him away from this and keep him in check.

Voldemort

"Draco I'm done!" I called knowing that he'd probably be at the door. He opened it and sat on the ottoman. He rubbed my leg soothingly and looked me in the eye.

"That battle must have really broken you." He whispered. "Drake, you cannot break what's already broken." I said solemnly.