s i x

Ivy Potter

I laid wide awake in my dorm looking outside the window. It must have felt pretty amazing to be the giant squid.

It of course had the capability to swim anywhere in the black lake and unlike me wasn't under the rule of any dark lords.

I gasped as a shock went through my left arm. That of course meant the dark lord was summoning me and if I ignored it, it would only be worse.

Grabbing one of Draco's quidditch jumpers I quickly cast an invisible charm and walked through the corridors.

I managed to avoid the Baron, Peeves and Sir Nicholas. I walked through the snowy Hogsmeade village and apparated outside of Malfoy Manor.

I pushed open the large steel gates and walked inside. Sitting in the sofa in the Malfoy's living room was the dark lord. So this after all wasn't a meeting but he summoned me personally.

"My Lord." I said as I bowed. "Ivy Potter, I have a task for you, kill Albus Dumbledore." He hissed. How did he expect me to kill the greatest wizard of all times? Not wanting to be here any longer I hissed back, "Yes My Lord."

"Now do not fail me or you will lose all you hold dear, like..... Draco Malfoy." He said. This of course wired my brain that I had to do it. I didn't want to lose Draco. He was my best friend.

In second year when no one else spoke to me after my little parseltongue incident, he was the only one that approached me.

Second year.

I sat in an emerald sofa with my face in my hands frowning sadly. "Hi." Draco Malfoy said as he sat beside me. 

I turned around to face him. "Why are you talking to me, because you like everyone else must think I'm the heir." I said.

"I don't think you're the heir, it could be your brother but not you," He said with a smile. "You wouldn't hurt a fly if you wanted to." He said as he grinned wider.

I noticed a fly and I raised my wand. "Arania Exuma." I said. If it was even possible the spoiled brat grinned wider. "Now I'm definitely scared!" He said sarcastically as he reached into his robes.

"Chocolate frog?" He asked as he took out a pack of the enchanted frogs. I nodded and he broke one in two.

I smiled at him and thanked him.

Present

"You may go." Voldemort said as he twirled his wand in his hand. I left Malfoy Manor and apparated back to Hogsmeade village.

A/N I'm surprised this is just for fun and five updates in one friggin day!?