e i g h t

Ivy Potter

I shakily breathed as I looked around the room of requirements. What was I going to use to kill Dumbledore? Recently this task has pushed me away from Draco.

Sleepless nights passed as I thought about what I'd do. Many days of Harry confronting me with the same 'Draco is a death eater' bullshit. All I wanted to was just scream.

I would never kill the greatest wizard of this time. My brother could have done it if he was cold hearted. He managed to nearly kill Voldemort many times.

I left the room of requirements and walked through the Christmas decorated hallways to my potions class. Too bad it was with Gryffindors. I didn't want to see anymore of that bushy haired freak, Hermione Granger. Although that was impossible since we were partners and she never ditched class unlike me.

I smiled as I inhaled a potion at the front of the class. The smell of mint and green apples evaded my nostrils. Amortentia, love potion.

I sighed as I sat beside Granger. "I heard you went to the ministry with Harry." Hermione said. I rolled my eyes at her. Why was she  talking to me now? "Yes." I replied.

"Well class, we will be making Draught of Peace today, the first to finish with a perfect potion will win a vial of Liquid Luck." Professor Slughorn said.

A bottle of Liquid Luck would definitely help right now. The only thing that could be heard for thirty minutes were the chopping of knives and cauldrons boiling.

"Finished." I said. Professor Slughorn came over and examined the potion. His eyes rather than his lips smiled. "Perfectly done, you have won yourself a vial of liquid luck!" He exclaimed as he went to retrieve the potion.

He handed me a tiny flask with golden liquid inside. I smiled as I put it in my robes.

-Later in the night

I sat silently in the common room as I flipped through my transfiguration text book. Looking around I realised now would be a perfect time to use the liquid luck.

Opening the bottle, I drank half of the liquid and placed the bottle in my robes. It was as if the luck kicked in already.

Draco left his dormitory, shirtless and in pajama pants. "You're still up." He said as he yawned. I nodded in response.

Somehow I didn't realise, Draco Malfoy was HOT. I bit my lip as I stared at him. He sat beside in the couch. "What you reading?" He whispered and it sent a chill down my spine.

It must be bizarre that after taking a luck potion I suddenly developed feelings for my best friend. "Transfiguration." I whispered back.

I diverted my attention back to the book but I couldn't help but feel his gaze on me. I turned to look at him. I stared into his stormy grey eyes as my heart beat rapidly.

He placed a thumb on my lip and pulled me closer. I couldn't help it. I pressed my lips forward and they immediately met his.

He immediately returned the kiss. My hand traveled up and down his chiseled abs as I sat in awkward position. He broke our make out session and pulled me up onto his lap.

"Oh Ivy Potter." He whispered as he held me in his arms.

A/N Guess who has updated! I thought I was on break, I could not resist the urge this got me feeling all jolly inside by writing this. Well hope you enjoyed. LYSM!