t h r e e

Ivy Potter

"Hey." Draco whispered as he sat beside me in the library. I thought I would have jumped out of my chair by how scared I was. Ever since my encounter with you know who I couldn't help but feel scared for the life of my loved ones.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah I've just been tired is all." I said and I wasn't lying. I didn't sleep last night knowing I had less than twenty four hours to decide my fate. "Well get some rest." He said as he smiled brightly at me.

What did I ever do to deserve him? Draco was the best friend in the world. How would he feel if he knew I was a death eater. I quickly noticed that Harry was glancing at me. He bravely walked over being the Gryffindor he is.

"Uh Vy can I talk to you?" He asked. "My name is Ivy, not Vy. What is it Harry?" I asked. "Can we talk alone?" He asked. "No anything you want to say to her, you can say to me." Draco said as he stood up and towered Harry.

"It's okay Draco, we'll go outside." I said with a smile. I turned around to the exit and Harry followed me while Draco was eyeing Harry suspiciously. "Ivy, Malfoy has been acting really weird. I overheard him on the Hogwarts express saying he won't be back next year, I think he's one of Voldemort's helpers, I think he's a death eater." Harry said.

My  stomach churned at the mention of death eaters. "Harry next time you want to talk to me make sure it's something good." I said as I entered the library again. "You know I'm right Vy!" He shouted.

Why would Harry think it was Draco? "What did that bastard want?" Draco asked as he clenched his fists. "Nothing, calm down." I said as I sat.