Ch.1

~Bakugou's POV~

 *Ring* 

*Ring* 

*Ring* 

*Ri-* 

*CRASH*

There's another alarm clock out the window. I lift myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. We move into the damned dorms today. Meaning roommates! Meaning talking to those damned extras! Meaning fucking extras all day every fucking day! What the fuck ever. I brush my teeth and take a shower. It's Monday but we have the week off to settle into dorms. We also have all day to move in so no rush right-?

"OI! KATSUKI! HURRY YOUR DAMN ASS UP! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO MOVE YOUR ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR!" Wrong.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG! I'M FUCKING WORKING ON IT!" Damn woman.

I get dressed into some simple tennis shoes, a black tank top with a bloody skull on it, and some baggy jeans. I stomp back into my decently empty room. Only a bed, empty dresser, desk, desk chair, and the last of my bags remain. All UA students will permanently live in the dorms till they graduate. With the same rooms. But we can go home if we want for the holidays. I put my backpack on and grab my suit case. I stomp downstairs and outside. I get into the back of the car that my parents are waiting in. Boxes accompanying me to my left.

"About time damn brat." I growl ready to retort-

"Mitsuki... Katsuki... please be nice to each other. This is the last 2 hours you'll see each other for a while." My dad pleads to us.

"Fine..." We say in unison.

Along the 30-minute drive my parents chat, with me adding my input every once and a while. We get to the school and I tell them to wait in the car while I go get my dorm room keys and location. They agree and wait outside the car for me. I grudgingly wander onto the campus that I haven't been on since summer started. Not really anyone except for the teachers are here at 8 in the fucking morning on a Monday! The last Monday most have with their families for that matter. Most students won't arrive till this afternoon at the earliest. Some probably even till tomorrow.

I get to the front desk where the teachers giving out room numbers and keys are. I see Aizawa aka my homeroom teacher for the next three years. I stomp up to him. He was mid-conversation with Present-mic. I clear my throat quite loudly to get his attention.

"Hmm...Oh Bakugou. Your here rather early. I'll assume it was your mothers doing." I grunt with an affirmative half-nod.

"Right. Anyway, your roommate remains a secret until you meet them. Your only hint is they aren't here yet. We can't have you throwing any fits over it." I groan. Great...more guessing games.

"Here's your keycard. It has the number on it. Your parents can help you move in. Give them these on campus passes to wear for the day." I take the keycard and passes.

Before I can leave, "Oh and I don't care if you got stuck with Mineta or Midoriya. No roommate switches. Anyways how was your weekend Hizashi? Is your mother any bet-." I groan and stomp off.

When I get back to my parents, they look at my expectantly. "He gave me my keycard and passes for you both so you can get on campus to help me." I hand them each a pass and put the key card in my pocket.

"What are we waiting for then! Let's get this shit started!" I yell. We all fist pump the air and grab some boxes out of the trunk.

I lead the way and we eventually get to my room. Room 202. Floor 2 room 2. Easy to get to, I guess. I open the door and see two beds.

"First here first dibs! Which is it Katsuki!" My mom exclaims.

"The one away from the window...less lost alarm clocks...." I groan out.

Even my mom chuckles at that. We all set our boxes on the bed and go back for more. This continues until we are all standing by the empty car. My dad hugs me.

"I'll see you for Christmas...Right Katsuki?"

"Yeah...don't cry dad." I hug him back before he starts to cry. He releases me and I look to my mom. I nod and go to start to leave when- She grabs me, squeezing me tightly. I'm surprised so I stand there shocked.

"You be safe you damn idiot!" She exclaims as she tries not to cry.

I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. My dad is shocked at the light smile on my face. We might not act like it but we love each other.

"I'll be home for Christmas...-" And for once I call her something other than a hag, "-mom."

She starts crying but I feel the small smile against my shoulder. "You fucking better be." She hits the back of my head like we didn't just have a touching moment.

We have a final group hug. They give me their guest slips and get into the car.

"Bye. Be safe. I'll see you in a couple months!" I wave my parents off and then wander off to Aizawa to return the passes. Once safely returned I go back into my room and begin to unpack.