Part 1: 1995

Greetings, fellow fantoms. It is I, Lynn.

Now I can check "dramatic virtual entrance" off of my bucket list.

Sorry if that made you cringe.

I'm guessing you're here to read the story. I mean, duh, you clicked on this for a reason. But instead you're stuck with an author's note. You could skip it, but instead you're reading, so thank you.

This first half of the story is from 1995, meaning that it focuses on my original character Astrid and the members of Sunset Curve. No, she isn't a member of Sunset Curve, more like someone who manages their time, helps them stay on track, and comes up with creative ideas. Goodness knows the boys aren't very organized.

The second half will be in 2020 with yet another divider. That part of the story will be based on season 1 of Julie and the Phantoms. All of the rights of that plot and the characters created by Kenny Ortega and his crew go to them of course. If you haven't watched that show, you must watch it now! If you don't, I'll get pastel_colored_life to magically steal your pancakes.

Yes, I went there.

This book is a standalone, but it will be longer than "Blank Slate" and "Spirit of Hollywood" as individuals so hopefully you'll be satisfied. This is a very slowburn, so be prepared.

If you're reading this on any website other than Wattpad, you're at risk of a malware attack. Please leave and go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/phantom_at_heart because that's the link to the author's page.

Also, please feel free to vote and comment to your heart's delight. It's not going to annoy me if I get spammed with notifications.

That said, happy reading!

xoxo,
Lynn