Chapter 10

So I have decided to make this a daily thing until I make other stories and stuff, so have fun while this last

Midoriya POV:

The night came and went, with everyone sleeping in their dorms, except for Uraraka, cuddling with me in the bed. I was exhausted from yesterday, so Uraraka offered to stay with me through the night. When the sun shines through my curtain, I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. Thankfully, it was the weekend, and I doubt Aizawa would have made me come in anyways.

I started to roll out of bed, until a tight grasp pulled me back. I turn to see a half-sleep grumpy Uraraka not wanting me to leave.

"Stay...don't go...", she mumbled with her eyes closed.

I silently noted to myself that she was not a morning person.

I kissed her on her forehead, then her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sleepyhead", I said smiling. "Didn't know you snored so loud in your sleep."

"HEY!", she stated, getting defensive, "I do not snore, I just sometimes happen to breathe loudly."

"Hehe, cute."

"Shush you," she said as she pecked a kiss on my lips. Her hands traced circles on my chest, I guess All Might's training really worked out in the end.

Which reminded me...

How did he really feel knowing that I was All for One's son? He was never there in my life, but the connection was still there. And it's bad enough that after Mom's death, my emotions have been spiraling, but I don't want him to look at me as a failure. As a monster.

My cheeks was grabbed and smushed. I look up to see Uraraka with a patient smile. "You're muttering again, Deku."

"O-oh, sorry..."

"Don't be, it's what I like about you. Speaking of liking...," her face began to turn red, "we confessed to each other, didn't we?"

Now that's something I would never forget.

"Yep, so does that make us...?"

"Yeah, I think we're..."

Both of them was too flustered to even finish that statement.

"Anyways," Uraraka said, clearing her throat. "I want to talk to you seriously." She sat up and stroked her bed hair out.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, for one, I don't think we can announce it yet, especially with everything that's been going on. And who knows how Aizawa-Sensei would react knowing we was dating, let alone spent a night together."

I shudder to think about what punishment he would give us. Expulsion would be the last of our worries.

"Understood, what else?"

"Well, even though we keep it a secret, I want you to still come to me, for anything, I'm here to be by your side. I'll convide Mina that I only said that to get her to leave. And also..." She paused, looking away.

I grabbed her hand, comforting her. "Go ahead."

"Well....never mind. I promise to ask you, but at a better time."

"Hmm...I'll take your word for it then."

"Thanks Deku, we should probably head down right?"

"Yeah, but we have to be careful not to get caught. And I have to answer some questions."

"Good. And if you have any more dark or negative thinking, I'll be there to help you. I don't know how you feel, but I'll definitely be your support so you will know you're not alone."

"Wow, you really are amazing," I whispered self-consciously, but just enough that she heard me. We both blushed at the remark, and decided it was time to get dressed.

"Here." I grabbed a UA hoodie from my closet and tossed it to her.

"I'll leave out first, meet you downstairs." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out.

Gosh, this feeling...is quite intoxicating. But there's other feelings that I have to deal with first.

Uraraka POV:

I stared down at the hoodie I held. I bought it up to my nose, and took in a deep smell. It smelled exactly like Deku.

'I am most definitely keeping this.'

I got all my belongings and put the hoodie on. Then, taking a peek out into the hallway, I went up to the girls' dorm. On my way into my room, a voice called out to me.

"There you are. We was wondering where you was at all morning, kero."

I turned to see one of my best friends, Asui. Or Tsu, as she liked the nickname much better.

"Yeah, I went out for a run to clear my head. Just about to take a shower and head down to eat."

"Great, also did you see Midoriya as he went down? He was smiling pretty big, something good must have happened."

"Yasssss, something good indeed!"

I immediately groaned to hear the voice coming from Mina, while Jiro and Momo was walking behind her.

"Soooo, how's my tea coming along? My GREEN TEA?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me, which caused me to laugh.

"Enough," I laughed, "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I lied about THAT."

Her smiled instantly turned to shock to a frown. "WHATS?!?", she exclaimed, shaking my shoulders, "But my SHIP! MY SHIPPPPP!"

"Alright fan girl, cool it. He needed space and you was crowding in on the recording, so I had to lie. I'm sorry."

She grumbled. "I understand, but you better step up. Who knows, someone else could take him and then you'll be-"

I instantly froze with a death glare in my eyes.
"What?"

The atmosphere changed, but Momo spoke up, oblivious and nearly as dense as her own crush. "Well, what about the blond girl from the island. Melissa? She was pretty nice. And her and Midoriya got along quite well."

Jiro shook her head. "Even Kaminari showed more common sense then that." Momo tilted her head in confusion. Obviously, she wasn't catching the hint.

Uraraka turned and went into her room. "I'll meet you guys in the dining hall, I got to shower.

The door quietly shut, leaving the four remaining girls in the hallway.

"Way to go guys," Mina said, "If my ship goes down, I'm blaming you all."

After a few minutes, I neatly placed Deku's hoodie on my bed for later. I grabbed my towel and went to the shower. Hot water would help me think.

Thinking was the worst option right now. My mind didn't want to process the idea of him being with someone else. But she had him, right? Just because they didn't announce it doesn't mean they don't belong to each other. She had faith, and with a determined fist pump, she finished showering, put on Deku's comfortable and surprisingly warm hoodie and went downstairs.

"I DON'T KNOW BAKUGO, HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, AND TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF OF A ROOF? WOULD THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?"

Welp, things just got intense (_;)