Chapter 15

Look, I respect people's opinions, you're entitled to it. But don't say "YoU gOtTa ReSpEcT mY sHiP" and then go bashing other ships, saying "IzuOcha is stupid and disgusting, I ship him with Bakugo because I enjoy Boy's Love and not even for the fact that they're rivals, just because I. Enjoy. Boy's Love!"

Don't be a hypocrite.

I will dropkick you, and then I'll dropkick your grandmother.

Uraraka POV:

I woke up as I felt the sun shining through the curtains, reflecting off of my face. I tried to move, then I heard an angry groan coming from beside me. I look up and start blushing.

'Deku and I cuddled last night!!!' It wasn't the first time, and we did confessed, but it still felt so embarrassing. Nevertheless, I never felt so safe and comfortable in his arms before.

I noticed a few tear streaks on his face. 'He must have cried again in his sleep.' I kissed the marks, and I felt him smile. 'There we go.'

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, I never had the chance to put it on the charger last night but fortunately I turned it off.
Of course, I had tons of messages from my friends. However, one specific text shocked me.

It was from Iida, and it read, "Uraraka, Aizawa agreed to let you go, but you two have to back near by 9:00, otherwise you may be expelled or even worse. Please hurry and respond."

I checked the time. 8:43.

'Holy crap...!'

"Deku, get up!"

I heard a grunt of refusal. "Five more minutes Ochaco..."

I was beginning to get flustered, but shook my head. I can't lose focus now. I pushed him off the bed, and I heard a thump.

"OW!"

"Sorry Izuku, but we need to get dress and hurry!" I grabbed mines (still his but let's be honest he's never getting this back) hoodie and headed towards the door. "If we're not back at the dorms, we could be in trouble."

I heard him fumbling behind me while I put my shoes on. He quickly got situated and grabbed the keys. I saw him take one final look over the house, and sighed. He turned back to me and gave me a determined nod.

"Let's get moving!"

Midoriya POV:

"JOIN US!" I heard his voice again, in my dreams. He wanted me, to use my power and to gain control over me. All for One, my father, wanted to make a weapon to destroy the world and become a beacon of chaos.

'I won't allow myself to think of that, I'll focus on it later on.'

I locked the door and we started heading down the stairs.

'It's a 20 minutes walk, but we only have about 10, maybe even less. We have to get there quickly!'

"Izuku! Less muttering, more running," she yelled as we started dashing down the street.

"Don't worry, I have a plan! Make yourself float!"

"Got it!" She tapped herself and started floating in the air. I grabbed her bridal style and held her close to my chest.

"One For All: Full Cowling!"

I dashed through the streets, passing pedestrians and vehicles alike to make it there as quickly as possible. Holding her like this, it felt nice, but I couldn't help myself from blushing a bit. I noticed a pink tinge on her cheeks as well. "You okay?" I asked, as I kept running.

"Yeah," she said back. She chuckled and held me back tighter. "Just don't drop me, okay?"

I laughed in return. "Don't worry, I promise I'll never let you fall."

After 5 minutes, I saw Heights Alliance in sight, and Aizawa and All Might was standing near the entrance. Some classmates was there too, most of them nervously checking their phones. Kirishima was the first to notice us. "Look, they're back!"

I sped close to the entrance and skidded to a stop. I gently put Ochaco down and she checked the time.

8:58am.

"Phew, we made it!" I felt bandages wrap around my body to see red eyes glaring back at me.

"Not quite, problem child. You still have to answer for your decisions. If it wasn't for the fact that you was with Uraraka and your classmates defended you, you would have been in serious trouble. I understand losing someone you care about, trust me I do. But that doesn't mean that your actions no longer have consequences."

I looked down in regret. "I-I know sir. What I did was wrong, and I worried a lot of people. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right."

"Hmm," Aizawa released the bandages, and turn around. "Follow me then." He started heading towards the school, All Might following behind him. He hasn't said a word yet, it concerned me a bit.

I walked after them, passing by my classmates. Some gave me encouraging looks, some still had pity in their eyes, while others looked as though they lost trust in me.

It was alright though. I was ready to face anything that happen now. I turn back to look at Ochaco, and she waved to me, smiling.

'Beautiful as always.' I waved back, and continued walking.  I waved back, and continued walking. Once we was inside the building, we headed towards the teacher's office, and there I was saw one of All Might's best friend and detective, Tsukauchi Naomasa.

He smiled as we walked in, and sipped his coffee. "Ah, Midoriya, it's nice to see you again, even under such conditions. I'm sorry for your loss, I know your mother was probably dear to you."

"Thank you, i appreciate the concern." I went up and shook his hand. "I believe that this involves my father?"

"Straight to the point, eh? Well, better now than never. Do you feel comfortable enough for me to ask you a few questions?"

I took a deep breath. I though back to being with Ochaco, how she comforted me, allowed me to vent, was the best person in my life right now. I thought back to my mother, how she would want me to keep going towards my dreams.

"I'm ready for anything now, sir."

Uraraka POV:

I tried to discreetly head back to my room, but was cut of by Mina.

"Oooooh no you don't, you're gonna tell me everything!"

"Ugh," I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge on my nose, shaking my head. "No Mina, I don't. Everything that happen between Izuku and I is none of-"

I heard Mina gasp. I looked up at her, confused.

"Say that again!" she said, as the other girls started towards me.

"What are you-" It just hit me that I instinctively used Deku's first name. I turn away running towards my room, flustered. "I SAID NOTHING!!!"

Mina yelled and chased me down the hall. "Why are you in denial?! Tell me everything, I need the gossip!"

The other girls watched the spectacle unfold while giggling to each other.

"Well, let's be honest. Todoroki and Bakugo was right, kero." I heard Asui say behind me. "Midoriya was much happier, she was just what he needed."

BE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRI-

Oops, wrong social media platform.

Uhh...

Be sure to Vote and Leave a comment, tell me any suggestion or questions! Share the story and hey, if you like my work, be a follower! It helps, and I'm grateful for all you have done. Until next time, stay strong until the end of 2020!

Plus Ultra!