Chapter 11

It's 1:00 in the morning here, I should get some sleep.

Nah.

Uraraka POV:

I entered the living room watching everything unfold. Bakugo was on the floor, bleeding from his nose, while Deku stood over him, menacingly.

Iida quickly came between the two, while Kirishima and Todoroki held Deku back.

"Midoriya!", Iida yelled, "This is no way to carry yourself! I know you haven't been in the best state of mind, but attacking Bakugo?! That's insane!"

The aura and electricity around Deku slowly faded, his eyes solemn. Kirishima and Todoroki glanced at each other, and released their grip on Deku.

I tried to rush to him, but Mina held me back.

"Hold on girl," she said, "He needs this right now..."

"Are you crazy?!? He needs help Mina!"

"And surprisingly, I think that's what Bakugo is giving him."

"What?" I said shocked.

"You wasn't here," Mina explained, looking towards the unexpectedly quiet blond ticking time bomb, "but when Midoriya started explaining himself, Bakugo hugged him but also yelled at him for not saying something sooner. And suddenly..."

'He snapped', I thought to myself, finishing the statement in my head rather than aloud.

"We should tell Aizawa," Momo murmured. "I'll go get him, please don't fight while I'm gone."

I felt an ache in my heart. 'Izuku, this isn't you, you can handle it. Please, remember our conversation. LOOK at me....'

As if he could read my mind, he looked towards me. A million words passed between us, and I could feel his inner turmoil. He looked ashamed, as if he didn't want me to see him like this.

"Izuku..." Bakugo said, stunning us all once more, even Deku.

Deku's eyes glared at him, his voice dripping with venom when he spoked.

"Shut it, Bakugo."

Midoriya POV:

"Join us!" All for One's voice from my nightmare echoes in my head. I refuse to listen, I refuse to allow my "father" to take control. He won't ruin or take what's left of my dignity, or my goals to be the #1 Hero.

These thoughts, the ones I tried to suffocate, keeps coming back, and the pain increases 10x from when I was a kid.

"There's no way you're getting into the hero course without a quirk!"

"Geez Izuku, you can't do anything right, can you?"

"Deku is probably something that you call a helpless loser."

"You're worthless, Deku!"

"I'm sorry, Izuku..."

Maybe that's why I snapped. Maybe that's why when he told me to speak up, the emotions I tried to bury came hurdling up through my mental walls. I tried to forgive, to move past things by being stronger...

But this hate won't let me breathe.

I looked towards Uraraka, and I felt, for a moment, relief. Then shame washed over me, not being able to control my actions. These impulses...made me no better than Kacchan. No better than All for One. I wasn't acting like a hero at all, I was disgusted with myself. But I had to finish what I started. I couldn't keep this pain in my chest any longer.

"Bakugo, you walk around acting all mighty, so proud, when you've done nothing but treat me like crap! You abandoned me, ridiculed me, and abused me so many times that suicidal thoughts was the last thing I wanted to do!

"I wanted to hurt you, I knew your weaknesses, I wanted to destroy you, but then, that would make me no better than my father, would it?!?"

The whole room was silent, the atmosphere so tense that a single sound could bring down the building. I couldn't bare to look at my classmates, all I saw was the one who made me feel worthless on the ground before me, and yet-

"Izuku, I can't change the past. And I never expected you to truly forgive me." Bakugo stood up, looking at me with...understanding?

"Of course you would be in pain, I mean who wouldn't be? If you're expecting an apology, forget it, you're not getting one. But any pain you may feel, I'll allow you take it out on me."

He smirked, wiping the blood from his nose. "But don't expect me to hold back, you damn nerd."

I stared at him, hate and disgust and relief barreling through my face. "Baku- Kacchan..."
I turned on One for All and dashed out of the building. Not once did I look back.

Bakugo POV:

I watched his back as he ran, and turned to head to my dorm. I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"What the hell was that, BakuBro?! That wasn't manly at all." I shrugged his hand off, continuing towards the stairs.

"Listen up and listen good, you extras," I yelled over my shoulder. "He's not a damn traitor, and don't allow his past to dictate his future. I know what I did, but I plan on moving forward, so either help him by listening or comforting him, but don't treat him like an outcast, got that?!?"

I didn't turn to look at my classmates, I knew that they all got the message. Well, most of them anyways.

As I traveled up the stairs towards my room, I suddenly got pinned towards the wall by my tank top, as I felt my body levitating off the ground.

"Oi, what the fu-" I said, looking down to see a very pissed off pair of chestnut eyes.

"Well, well, if it isn't Round Face, what the hell do you want? I don't have time for your-"

SMACK

My cheek stinged, feeling the mark as Round Face's hand came across my face.

"If it wasn't for the fact that I was worried about Deku, I would bury you six feet under right now for what you did to him. Just tell me where he would run off too."

"And how would I know?! I'm not the stupid nerd's guardian, I don't keep tabs on his whereabouts!"

"Ugh, useless." She released her quirk and I landed on my feet. She started towards the stairs, pulling a hood over her head.

"Tch, if that damn nerd would be anywhere," I pretended to say aloud to myself, "He would probably be at Auntie's place. It's the closest thing, since it's located at this address."

Round Face turned back to look at me, and a half smiled formed on her face.

"Looks like the rival do care, and possibly have a heart. Or maybe it's a miracle. I'm still kicking your ass when I get back."

"I would like to see you try, Pink Cheeks." She can actually be scary. 'Deku, why haven't you made a move yet, dumbass.' "One last thing."

"Yeah?"

"Don't mess up."

So I have an idea for the next few chapters, but be sure to comment suggestions and memes. Also, vote as well. Also also, (shamless plug) I'm dropping another IzuOcha story probably tomorrow or Saturday. It's gonna be...rather interesting, to say the least.

*commence Evil laughter* Heh heh