chp 1 The final assignment

Bold = english
Normal = Japanese
Italics = on phone
' ' = thoughts
Let's start.....

10 months ago
Somewhere in a private and prestigious school in Europe...

Someone's POV
Today was the day when we were all going to be sent for our final assignments. We who? Well my names Lucas Arthur (A/n : yes I'm changing his name to better suit the story and it's my au so I can do anything 😏) . I study at celestial academy, the most prestigious school out there with the best of everything . What am I doing here? Well FYI I'm the president of student council of celestial academy and also the representative of class 9-A aka the exceptional. The class only has 8 students in it and all of them are my childhood friends with exceptional intelligence and skills . I'm also the heir to one of the most richest companies in the world,the first son of Daniel and Sophie Arthur though I do have a sister named Lily . What's the final assignment I'm speaking about? Well at the end of year 9 of every student studying here they are given special assignments that involve them disguising themselves and going to different countries and completing the mission given to us. Why is it so important? Well it's important because it is worth 50 % of our final grades...
Anyway we assemble in the main hall to get our project folder which contained our mission information ,the country we were supposed to be at and what our disguise would be and this information is confidential and one student cannot see other students project file or even talk abt it
Anyways I opened my folder and it showed.....

Fake name : hinata shoyo Age : 15 ; first year at karasuno high school ,Miyagi prefecture, JapanMission : Join karasuno boys volleyball team and  get the information abt all terrorist activities of Lucifer's ( an international terrorist) groupDisg...

Age : 15 ; first year at karasuno high school ,Miyagi prefecture, Japan
Mission : Join karasuno boys volleyball team and  get the information abt all terrorist activities of Lucifer's ( an international terrorist) group
Disguise : as per the image provided
Personality : cute , bubbly ,innocent , dumb
Height: 180 cm ( yes he's of average height in this au)

'Hmm...... karasuno volleyball team huh, sounds interesting but what's with the tangeriine look * he makes a face 😑* and acting dumb
It's gonna be a tiring mission , anyways here I come karasuno ........

TO BE CONTINUED......
that's it for first chp and tell me in comments section if u liked it and remember to keep it clean......
BYE FOR NOW THEN SEE YALL IN NEXT CHP, BYE