Chapter 8

To both Alice's and FP's surprise they didn't fight once. She was working to destroy his parents, but days passed, then weeks, then three months and Alice started doubting her plan for some reason. She assumed it was because he didn't ask her to meet his parents, but it turned out to be something completely different.

They were having dinner at a fancy restaurant in New York and FP kept on making jokes about the way she said she didn't fit in because she was wearing jeans, unlike all the women there that were wearing incredibly expensive dresses. "I wasn't going to ask you to take your panties off again, if that's what you were afraid of." FP joked and Alice rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know we were coming here. If you remember, you didn't say." Alice pointed out as their dessert arrived and she thanked their waiter. "Anyway, it is a lovely dinner." Alice said despite feeling a little weird.

"I'm glad you feel that way." FP smiled at Alice and they started eating their desserts. "How do you feel about going fishing tomorrow afternoon?"

"Didn't we go fishing last week?" Alice asked and FP shrugged his shoulders. "Well more like sex in the lake, not fishing."

"You can't say you didn't enjoy it love. But, just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." FP took Alice's hand in his and she smiled at him.

"I don't know how you do this because I'm not a horny person." Alice lowered her voice as she spoke. "But you're so freaking sexy all the time."

"Just imagine us alone in here." FP suggested and Alice cocked her head to the side, he wasn't helping her. "Naked, my head between your legs, tasting your sweet juices."

"What are you trying to do?" Alice asked FP, knowing exactly where he wanted to go with that.

"Nothing, I'm just telling you how much I love every inch of you, how I love you. Don't you love me?" FP asked taking Alice completely by surprise. Those words coming from him should satisfy her because asking that question meant there were also his feelings involved behind it.

"What?" It was all Alice managed to ask. She felt something weird inside of her. It wasn't physical, she could tell.

"Are you ok?" FP asked giving her a worried look and she slightly shook her head as her hand slipped away from his. "I'm sorry if it's too soon, but Alice, I love you."

"I wanna go home." Alice stated and she stood up. She walked out of the restaurant leaving FP a few steps behind since he had to pay for their night spent there. Then he followed Alice. That outburst meant he had her where he needed her to be.

"Alice, baby." FP grabbed her wrist and she stopped. Alice turned around and looked at him. She had tears streaming down her face. She couldn't believe that was happening, she didn't want it to happen, she didn't want to start feeling. "What's going on?"

"You, that's what's going on!" Alice knew exactly why she started feeling. There was nothing else she had been doing those past months except hang out with FP. She fell for him and she fell hard.

"Did I do something?" FP asked and Alice shook off his hand.

"I need to be alone tonight." With that said she was gone. She didn't walk home, she hust teleported herself there.

FP stood still for a few moments. It was pretty late so the street was almost emtpy, luckily no one paid attention to them so there weren't going to be any questions asked about how Alice just disappeared.

FP took his phone out of his pocket and after hesitating for a few moments he dialed a number. The person on the other end responded almost immediately. "Were you right?"

"Yes Mom." FP said and he could've sworn he heard her smile through the phone. "Alice went home, she's a wreck."

"Good." Cassandra said nodding her head despite FP not seeing her. "The ankle bracelet is at your apartment, your sister brought it there while you were out. So make sure that girl has it on tonight."

"Understood." FP said and he thought he should be happy. His parents got Alice back which meant she could keep on working in order to help him become normal, but he felt terrible for the way she looked that night. Even though the only reason she wanted to run into him was certainly to destroy his parents, he saw her, he didn't care whether she could feel or not. Alice was a good person to him. "Bye Mom."

"I love you FP."

He hung up and the phone and on his way to Alice's apartment he stopped by his and took the ankle bracelet his younger sister left on the kitchen counter. She also left a note to let him know she was out.

Then FP went to Alice's apartment, the bracelet was in his coat's pocket. He made sure of that before he knocked on the door and soon Alice opened it. "I said alone." Alice could feel her pain going through her whole body, the pain of killing her parents, the remorse for the people she killed, she could barely stand.

"I didn't think you should be alone." FP walked past Alice and entered her apartment. He took her hand in his and led her to the living room where they sat on the couch. FP's heart was pounding. Everything in his being was telling him he shouldn't do it, he really grew to love Alice, but he wanted to be normal. So when he leaned down to take off his shoes he took the bracelet out of his pocket and had it around Alice's ankle.

✓ ✓ ✓

Posting two chapters of this tonight because I'm too tired to write something else.🥴😭😂❤️

✓ ✓ ✓