Chapter 11

FP spoke with his parents about it. He didn't confess his love for Alice to them. "I just know that if she thinks we're working together she'll do better. And it'll work faster for us Mom, Dad. I'll be normal soon if we have the chance to work together."

"You're not in love with this girl, are you?" Alexander asked and FP shook his head. He got better at lying after what he had to do with Alice the first couple of weeks, because after that he fell completely in love with her, despite not knowing her true self well.

"I've spent three months with her and she had no feelings. I can't possibly be in love with her Dad." FP said sounding as serious as he possible could and his parents ate right out of his palm.

"But you're not taking off that bracelet unless necessary." Cassandra said and she added another condition, that as long as they could they would stay in Riverdale, so FP had to quit his job at the hospital.

"Fine."

After that conversation with his parents FP went to Alice's room with a smile on his face. She was pacing back and forth when he entered and she stopped the moment she heard the door open. Alice just waited for FP to say the words. "We're good, we can do it ourselves."

"Yes!" Alice sighed in relief as she threw her arms around his neck. They hugged each other tightly and she tried to pull away, but FP held her in place. Alice looked up at him. Her eyes only inches away from his lips since she wasn't wearing heels. She could already feel his kiss. As much as she hated what happened he found a better way for them and being in his arms, his strong arms, and looking up at him, he was irresistible to her in those moments.

Alice pulled him down into a kiss and FP didn't hesitate to give Alice what she was asking for. For one brief moment he had his father doing the same with Alice in mind, but when he noticed something different about her he shrugged it off. Alice was rougher than any other time, hungrier. FP knew he had to raise the stakes, he had a feeling she was projecting all her anger out on him, sexually. Alice was doing that indeed, but she didn't expect FP to take it.

And he wasn't taking it. FP wrapped his hand around Alice's neck and pulled away. "Eager much?"

Alice remained silent. She knew how frustrated he'd get if she didn't answer him. "I asked something." FP stated and Alice looked directly in his eyes as a smile spread across her face, she was defying him. She loved letting him be in control, she never denied that, bur she also liked annoying him every once in a while.

FP let go of her neck and took her hand in his. He had her sit down on the bed. FP was right in front of her. He placed a hand on her cheek and ran his thumb over her lips, but Alice was quick and she took it in her mouth. She smiled at FP as she let his thumb slip out of her mouth. "Having fun?"

"Oh yes." Alice finally answered one of his questions and FP shook his head in amusement.

"Are you wet?" FP asked and Alice shook her head. She was lying and FP knew it. "Don't mind if I check." He said and Alice spread her legs as she leaned back onto the bed.

FP pulled down her pants and as soon as they were off he ran his finger along her slit, pressing slightly. Her panties were already wet and he could see Alice smiling. "I don't like liars." FP said and they both sensed the irony, but neither of them said anything about it.

"Oops." Alice shrugged her shoulders. FP took off his own pants and climbed on top of her, his legs were on each side of her and he was literally over her stomach. "This is your punishment?" Alice asked as she pulled down his boxers. His erect member pointing directly at her. "I don't mind."

"This is my reward, your punishment is coming later." FP said and Alice looked at him with curious eyes before taking him in her mouth. She wasn't in the most comfortable position, but she wanted to pleasure FP, besides doing it only excited her even more.

Alice was the only woman ever that managed to get FP to come from a blowjob and she didn't fail to do it this time. "I'll be gentle because of this." FP climbed off of Alice. He was initially thinking of spanking, but he wanted Alice to be as pleased as he was, however, he wasn't going to just offer her that.

FP took off her panties and buried his head between her legs. When he realised she started playing with her breasts FP stopped and went to take his belt. Once again he tied her hands behind her back then he went back between her legs. "Yes, yes, oh right there!" Alice said loudly and FP stopped. "What-"

"You're not coming today baby." FP licked his lips and looked at Alice who had the most panicked look in her face, he found it cute so he leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips giving Alice the chance to taste herself. "But you'll be close, many, many times."

"Playing dirty?" Alice asked and FP let out a chuckle.

"The only way I can play with a bad girl like you."