Prologue

§ Marinette §
Prologue

"I don't understand"

The brunette stated with almost teary eyes while I look at her trying not to break down too.

"Me neither"

I mumbled as I outstretched both of my arms and we embraced like best friends who would not see each other for a year or even more.

I can't blame that description because we may never even see each other again. The girl who was here since forever, the girl who stood up for me and the girl who was at my side all throughout.

My best friend, Alya Cesaire.

"I'll miss you"

She sobbed and hugged me tighter. If we weren't balling our eyes out then I might have suffocated but we aren't in that situation at the moment.

"Me too Alya, if I could then I would never leave Paris and you know that"

She nodded and smiled weakly after we pulled apart. She sniffed and wiped her tears with me doing the same.

"Marinette, I'm not forcing you to stay since this is beyond control but all I ask, please keep in touch with me?"

"Of course I will Alya! How could I ever not talk to you yet alone forget about you. I can't promise when I'll be back but I can promise that I will be back"

I answered immediately while she widened her eyes. Tears began streaking down her face and she let out a sob. Hugging me again.

We spent the day doing our favorite activities before we part, before I part.

I may not come back....

®®®®

"Ladybug"

.
.

"Master Fu"

I took a seat at his cute yet fluffy couch. Tikki went somewhere to chat with Wayzz.

"I need to tell you something"

The old man sighed.

"Go ahead, Master"

"Do you mind if I trained you for a year to become stronger and such?"

It was silent for a moment and Master Fu looked up but only to find me with sparkling eyes.

"I would love to! I can't believe my master is actually training me"

She said positively while Master Fu held in a breath.

"And do you mind if we leave for a year to train in China?"

Then the blunette fell silent and frowned. The Master's breath hitched.

"I know this might be a bit too much to ask. But I wanted to train you to become stronger because the akumas and Hawkmoth are becoming strong. Too strong."