4: Miss

§ Adrien §
Miss

.

.

.

I miss her

I miss Marinette. She was kind to everyone even to those who didn't deserve it. She'd dropped everything just to see your smile again.

We don't when she'll be back. But her parents are still here, baking and they don't seem worried at the slightest bit.

We asked them why Marinette was in China. But they would only glance at each other with a chuckle and wave it off.

"She's doing something important"

.

.

But why hasn't she message me?

Before she changed her numbers and before she went to China. A goodbye would've been nice.

But no, she didn't mutter a single goodbye to her fri-

.

I paused.

.
.

Why did I pause?

To her friend. She didn't say goodbye to her friend.

I never got to know her well enough but we shared a friendship bond. She stuttered around me endlessly and it drove me crazy.

Did she hate me?

But Alya and Nino said that she didn't. But I didn't feel assured, I wanted to hear it from her.

Going to school without her was just so...plain and dull. She lights up the classroom with her clumsy presence and some pastries.

She was unforgettable.

And she was. Our classmates would glance at her seat but would be filled with disappointment when Kagami was sitting there.

Yes, Kagami joined our class. Just so she could talk to me and such but I'm too scared to tell her that I don't like her.

Because I love-

.
.

Wait. No.

.
.

I love ladybug. My lady. My partner. My bugaboo.

Then why doesn't my heart flutter when I think of ladybug?

What is happening to me?!

I really wish Marinette was here because she would be able to help me. Give me some advice.

Everyone received a message from her a year ago. Saying goodbye and wonderful memories but I didn't receive anything.

Not even one message.