11: Adrien

Adrien

.

.

.

"Dude, did you hear?"

He shut his locker and turned to his tanned friend with a red cap. The blonde hummed in question.

"Alya once again managed to record the whole Akuma yesterday. But she didn't get a glimpse of the girl who got captured by The Clown since she was also being dragged by balloons"

.

Wow, that was a lot to say.

.

"Oh yeah, I've read it on the Ladyblog"

When Adrien looked at his friend who was looking confused at him. He rose an eyebrow.

"Uhh but didn't the Ladyblog shut down?"

Nice going, doofus.

"Oh-Uh the Chatblog! Y-yeah, I forgot Ladyblog isn't active anymore"

He scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. Nino could conly shake his head.

"It's been a year dude yet you still remember the Ladyblog"

Probably because I'll never forget my lady.

.

"It is kinda hard to forget it if you read every blog Alya put there"

Nino only chuckled and signaled that they should get to class. So they went there while chatting about common stuff.

Once Adrien opened the classroom, he would always glance at her seat. Just like he always did, everyday and every subject.

But he would only find Kagami there. But this time it was different, Kagami didn't nod or smile at him. She was looking down with her hand on her lap.

Maybe she feels guilty about Chat Noir?

The memory flashed on his mind. How she gripped his arm from saving Marinette, his princess. He was so damn angry at her, that he didn't even meet up for patrol.

Not that I was any use anyways, she always does patrol alone.

She really looks guilty

Then she should

®®®

"Are you alright Marinette?"

"Yes! Super!"

The bluenette replied excitedly as her parents were talking to the school principal. She'd be going back to school here and that made her heart beat with excitement.

"Alright Ma'am and Sir, sign here and your daughter will be registered. Welcome back Marinette"

The principal glanced at her and she smiled sheepishly. Principal Damocles chuckled in amusement.

After her parents signed. They left and Marinette was off to find her classroom.

"How does it feel to be back Marinette?"

"It's good to be back"

®®®

"Hey guys, did you see The Clown yesterday?"

Adrien wanted so hard to snort here and there. Don't get him wrong, The Clown was hard to defeat mainly because of his balloons but come on, the eye shadow was a big exaggerated.

We get it, you're a clown and all but no need to exaggerate you're eye shadow to the point where you looked like you had a black eye.

"Yeah. But I wonder who got captured"

"Me too! It's just so bad that I was dragged by balloons and my battery also died"

Alya pouted with extreme disappointment. Nino and Alya were talking while Adrien sat at his seat. He didn't even want to talk to Kagami.

They had dated but it never really lasted for three months. It was always one-sided, he only dated her because his father told him to.

But once his father stopped pestering him about it, he broke things off with her.

And he was glad he did, he saw who she really is. She was blunt to people who weren't him.

She didn't like Chat Noir yet she liked Adrien.

.

"Students quiet down! Today, we have a new student. She came from China so behave"

"Oh Oh Miss Bustier! Is she friends with Marinette?"

"Bitch, she is Marinette" Miss Bustier wanted to reply but who knows? Maybe she'll get demoted and be fired.

Instead she cleared her throat awkwardly to resist of replying that. She only shrugged in response.

"Anyways- I want you to meet....."

Footsteps could be heard and someone opened the door. It all felt like slow motion and nobody knew why it felt so thrilling.

"Bonjour"

A girl wearing a beanie greeted and nodded. She was wearing all black but a neon paw embedded on the middle of her mid-sleeve hoodie.

Everyone could be confused on who she was.

"No hats"

"Oh right! I totally forgot, sorry Miss Bustier"

She removed the hat. Then her long flowing blue hair went below her shoulders. She looked pretty but nobody could see her face because she was wearing sunglasses.

"No sunglasses please"

"Oh- s-sorry"

Oh my gosh, how embarrassing.

Wait what am I forgetting?!

Her bluebell eyes were now exposed and they looked so familiar. Too familiar.

"Marinette, your mask"

"Fuck! I'm so sorry"

The second she took off her mask, her classmates gasped and some of them were already in tears.

So the second she took it off, she was tackled down to the floor. When Alya hugged her best friend.

You know the feeling when you're eating food and you suddenly start choking? Well, that's my feeling right now as Alya is clearly hugging me to death.

When the bluenette glanced at everyone in the room still being hugged. She met familiar green orbs. And she smiled at him.

But why was he blushing?