21: Kiss

Kiss
This chapter is dedicated to Qweenbee123123
I know you're a Marichat
shipper so enjoy~

.

.

.

Fireworks. Sparks. Butterflies. Hearts.

You name it.

They felt fireworks exploded when their lips touched. Chat stroked her hair and Marinette circled her arms around his neck.

This kiss was filled with passion and longing. Their lips filled each other perfectly. But eventually, they had to break apart.

They both panted and red was visible on their faces. Marinette shook her head covered her face with her hands.

She heard a deep voice chuckled and she blushed even more.

"My Princess? Are you embrassed?"

"N-no"

Chat hummed and Marinette could feel a smirk on his face. She felt a warm gloved hand on her hands and hsi hands brought her down.

"You're so beautiful. You know that?"

Marinette squeaked and turned around. She heard him laugh and then she felt an arm snake around her waist.

"I love you"

Okay everyone.

Spell "Straight forward"

C-H-A-T N-O-I-R

Marinette blushed and her mind was in circles. She froze and Chat noticed that and stopped laughing. His breathing stopped.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Did I make-"

In a second, his lips were on hers again. This kiss was a bit rough and Chat Noir found that attractive.

Marinette kissed him with passion and Chat picked her up by her legs. Her legs circled around his waist.

Ohoho. If you think this dumbass of an author is writing that shit. Hell to the no. Stay pure kids!

Beep beep

Green flash covered the bluemette's balcony and Marinette ripped herself off and covered Chat Noir with a huge towel from her railing.

"Really? How can you seriously do this twice?"

Marinette laughed while Chat looked like a ghost due to the towel. Marinette could feel his glare but smirked since he was blushing red under the fabric.

She walked to him and hugged his neck. She winked.

"Well Kitty, I'll see you tomorrow"

She booped his nose. Placed some cheese on his hand and went inside her room.

Adrien was still staring at her trapdoor until a very familiar voice barged out of his ring. Plagg immediately got hold of the cheese and started eating it.

"She got you in a spell! Look at you, you're a sucker for her!"

"I-I am not!"

"Yeah tell that to me. But seriously! You almost hit the ground when she kissed your cheek!"

"Plagg!"