17. The Twins Are Back

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Addicted. Obsessed. Irresistible.

That's what I feel when I am around Taehyung. I tossed and rolled on my bed, unable to sleep as I kept remembering the way he looked in the pink suit. Sweet, cute, bright, cheerful and so many other words that just describes him cute. He looked like a fricking dessert.

But the main course was when he wore that red dress. Oh gosh! I could get turned on just remembering him with that dress. Sexy, hot, spicy, alluring, seducing.  

No matter what type of clothes he wears (the ones I choose obviously...hehe), I get turned on and this was just the beginning of my suffering.

God! How hard it was for me to control myself from devouring him whole. I would have gone from biting his ear lobe to leaving him panting and begging me for more on the bed. 

That smooth, flawless skin of his looked so tempting and I wanted to kiss it badly. I wanted to leave my mark there and show that he is mine.

But if I did that, I will be crossing boundaries that were never meant to be crossed, right? But what to do when he attracts me like that? Makes me go insane.

Every reaction he makes when I do something to him or tease him, every smile he strikes at me, every single touch of his drives me crazy and it makes it harder for me to control myself. Especially when he gives me that cute, flustered look, I have to clench my hands into fists and dig my nails deep into my skin just so that I don't do anything to him.

I sat up on my bed and raked a hand through my hair. Even though I am going to get married soon and he has a boyfriend, I still can't seem to get over him. I know the past should be forgotten and we must move on, but how can I do that when the past is repeating again. It was the same thing like before. I fall madly in love with him but in the end he breaks my heart.

I fell back onto my bed and put my arm on top of my head and sighed. To hate you like I did before, is that even possible now?

*******

The next day~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Oy! Taehyung!" Jimin yelled into my ears as I yawned and stretched my hands on my bed.

"What is it? I am not going to get vegetables today," I mumbled and went back to cuddling next to my Zeref's life size pillow.

"That's not what I am going to tell you. Well, technically that is true but the most important part is—"

"I am not buying condoms for you," I interrupted him and he slapped my thigh.

"Shut up and listen! I already have enough condoms stacked in my room, but that is not what I am supposed to tell you about" he yelled and I grumbled in annoyance, "Your brothers are coming home today."

Suddenly I sat up and my eyes gleamed with joy, "Really?"

"Yeah," he grinned and scratched the back of his neck, "But the thing is..."

"What?"

"They will be sleeping here with us," Jimin said and at that moment, I looked at my room and realized it need cleaning up to do. I groaned and got up from my bed and began to pick up the empty packets of snacks and dumped in the dustbin.

"Hey! Aren't you worried about me and Yoongi?" he asked and I looked at him with absolutely no expression.

"What should I be worried about?" I asked him and he sighed.