Autors Note

I still can't believe it is all over! I've grown to love this story and it's characters so much and I'm sad to see it is finished. Although I must say, I found this end the best. Of course I could make a sequel about all the events of season 5, but I always find that a little boring. For me, writing a fanfic is only fun when you can really take an event you hardly know anything about and being able to change things. So this is really over. Plus, I always love the kind of ending where you know everything is gonna be okay, but you don't know everything. Like, they've found Damon and they'll be fine.

But the most important thing I want to say in this autors note is: THANK YOU ALL!

Really, everyone who has ever voted, thank you so much for making this story as big as it is now. It may not be ranked very high, but I never expected getting this much votes and reads. And thank you all who has commented and stuck with me through the entire story, eventhough I've been an aweful writer when I didn't update. Really, your comments got me to write and without you all, this story wouldn't be finished. 

A special thanks to TheNinjaUnicorn for making the amazing cover eventhough I've thanked her like five times already, but I feel like I should do it again. 

I really want to thank so many wattpadders out there for voting and commenting and keeping me going, but that list would be too long and I don't want to forget anyone, so you all probably know I love you for it! Really even if you are a silent reader and never comment or vote, still I love you :)

There is one last thing; I really have no idea's for a new book (at least not one that is easy to start anyway) so I'll be absent on wattpad for a while. But please, if you liked this book and haven't followed me yet, please do. Then you'll know when I'm back :)

Thank you for this amazing journey on wattpad <3

Lots of love,

Maaike aka Maaikemouse

PS. sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes. I wrote this on wattpad so it has no spellingscontrol or whatever it's called.