Three Little Words - Part 13

Three Little Words - *Maddie's POV*

I slid down the door hugging my knees, John was nice enough to give me a ride home but for what? I now get to sit here in tears and worried about Conor, one of the only people I didn't want to hurt. But also I got the one man I loved in trouble.. 

"Leave us alone! My Family! Myself! and John!" All I could see is the hurt in Chilled's eyes.. The pain I caused! I curled up in a ball trying to get the picture of his face out of my head.

I slowly lifted my head looking around, I must have dosed off.. But for how long was the question. 

I pulled myself off the ground moving slowly to the shower, I glanced at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my eyes were red from crying. I had promised myself I would never cry over a man again but here I was crying over two... One of which was a kid I didn't even picture myself caring for..

"Maddie?" A male voice spoke as I screamed running out with my hair brush

"Leave me alone! Get out!" I yelled seeing Mark in front of me

"One question... How was a hair brush going to help?" 

"I would of found a way..." I mumbled putting it on the dresser

"I'm sorry to sneak up on you"

"Good! I was about to have a shower Mark!" He laughed going bright red

"Well I only came over because Smarty begged me too"

"Why would he beg?"

"Well one, you've been missing for a day and two Chilled wont let him see you anymore.."

"What?..." I sat on my bed placing my head in my hands

"He didn't really give me the details but pretty much Chilled said it was you or them.."

"I don't blame him.." I mumbled

"But Chill-"

"John would always chose family, Conor is the closest thing he has to a son.. I don't blame him for picking them.." 

"He told me to tell you... He loves you and that he is sorry"

That was when I broke down in tears.. Over the last ten years he was on my mind everyday even after we stopped talking and to here the words "I love you" come from him even if they were through Mark it just stung because he had told me that he was over me and I knew I was taking a risk saying it to him today but now I know that deep down inside he still did...