<<Lucky Guy x Naib>> My Wishlist

NOTE: Dialogue version! Really short.

It was finally nearing Christmas. Lucky Guy and Naib decided to meet up at the park to hang out.

Naib: Lucky! Aye, wassup mate? I missed ya!

Lucky: Oh, Naib! You're here!

The two men hugged each other

Lucky: Hm... I missed you too.

They stopped hugging and found the nearest bench in the park.

Naib: Christmas is almost here, y'know? Anything in mind?

Lucky: Oh, yeah. A wishlist. A list of what I want to accomplish by this Christmas and what I want.

Naib: Hah! Sweet! Mind sharing?

Lucky: It's really basic, really. And boring. You really wanna hear?

Naib: Of course, everything you say will always be interesting to me, Lucky.

Lucky: *blushes* Oh, here goes. A dinner with my family, try the new chocolate bar made by my Uncle, a little decorative treasure chest and my first kiss under the mistletoe.

Naib: That's really sweet, Lucky! You seem to love your family very much.

Lucky: *laughs lightly* Yeah. How bout you? I bet you also have a wishlist!

Naib didn't have a wishlist in mind so he thought of one on the spot.

Naib: Well yes now I do. Dinner with friends and family, food, any ornament resembling a knife for my Christmas tree, and most importantly...

Lucky looked at him, curious at what he was about to say.

Naib: *blushes* You.