<<Eli x Fiona>> My Winter Scarf

A young man and woman walked around the cold streets of their little town. Christmas lights lined up neatly on the cables above them, leading them home. A gust of wind blew over them, taking the woman's scarf with it.

"Wait here, Fiona," the man said, rushing over to the purple scarf, trying to take it back. His little owl tried to catch it too – but to no avail, both owl and man couldn't catch the scarf.

As they went back to Fiona, she was already shivering from the cold. Eli quickly wrapped his scarf around her neck and shoulder. Then he hugged her and rubbed her shoulders for extra warmth.

"Eli, you didn't have to do that," said Fiona, placing her hand on his cheek. "Oh, Eli, you're such a gentleman."

Eli was extremely flattered by the words of hers. Even his little owl seemed to agree – it hooted in delight! Since their faces were so close together, Eli just had to kiss her. His owl flapped its wings happily at the sweet little scene.

As they were walking back home, Fiona noticed that he was hugging her all the way. She looked at him questionably.

"Oh, nothing," Eli blushed, and smiled at her.

She returned the smile and turned to hug him.

"My warm winter scarf," said Fiona, with her headagainst his chest. Eli smiled and kissed her head.