<<MEGA SHIP MASHUP>> A Joyful Christmas Reunion

NOTE: Ships I like da most mashed into one story. Do be warned that the same person wouldn't be shipped again with another since they are in the same place, and same time.

It was the end. The end of every hunter and survivor's suffering. The Game Host? Destroyed – by the unity and strength of everyone. The manor was then a go-to spot for gatherings and reunions. Every participant was invited, and family members could tag along. The gigantic house was refurnished into a new manor, cosy and sweet, with all its bitter memories dissipated. The people of the once harsh hotspot for harm and injury gathered together for their first Christmas together – free and with loved ones.

"Norton, stop poking my nose!" Andrew chided, ruffling his dear one's hair as he chuckled.

"But it's so cute, I can't help it!" Norton said, holding Andrew's hands and planted a soft kiss on the man's cheek. "Oh, Andy, look! Your friends, Edgar and Luca!"

Luca had his hand placed around Edgar's waist, and the two men – who were very much in love – ran towards their friend, happy to meet each other again. Just then, Victor walked in to join the company with his dear Helena (who was holding Wick). They began chatting their night away, making plans on holidays and trips to places they've never been to.

Just around the corner, were Martha and Naib, talking about war and how they wanted it to end. They were joined by Eli and his fiancée, Gertrude, who were immediately married after Eli's and Brooke Rose's (his trusty owl) return. The newlyweds were very happy, and they were to expect a baby soon. The same went to Michiko and Miles – his father finally approved of their marriage after learning of his son's heartbreak, and so the loving couple decided to adopt Robbie, giving the child a warm home he so ever deserved.

In the dining hall, Leo talked to Freddy and Kreacher. The men apologised and forgave each other for wrecking each other's lives, especially Emma's life. Speaking of her, the gardener was reunited with her friends Vera and Melly. The trio called themselves "Flower Girs", and "VELMA". The girls were inseparable – they kept on talking about flowers, and how well they've worked together decorating the manor. Apart from chatting friends, lovebirds were feeding each other warm meals in the dining hall.

"Kevin, open up, I know you like this dish!" Jose said, attempting to feed his love some tomato basil soup.

"Okay, okay, fine darling – just for you," Kevin said, rolling his eyes – but upon tasting the dish, his eyes widened in astonishment. "Wow, Jose! I didn't know you were so good at cooking!"

His cooking wasn't the only good one that night. Jack thought that Hastur's dish was by far, the best plate of grilled seafood he ever had – making Hastur so flustered he could barely form any words. In the kitchen, it was quite peaceful and well, chaotic – Demi was making drinks and mixing alcohol together, sneaking Fiona and Patricia some mixtures to make potions for their voodoo ritual in a secret room. It's a large manor, so of course there were many secret compartments – the ladies might be impossible to find. There was some chatters from one of the private rooms, though. Who could they be?

"Emily... I've known you for quite some time, and I appreciate you as a friend, but..." Aesop said, looking into the sweet doctor's brown eyes, taking her hands. "I want us to be more than that – I love you."

"I love you too," Emily confessed, and hugged Aesop tightly.

Their private rendezvous away from the others came to a halt when Burke announced that there was a photo-shoot session going on at the manor's entrance. The couple went to the entrance and met with the others, not telling them about their new, secret relationship. The embalmer and doctor stood next to Luchino and Antonio, who were playing with each other's hair and cuddling in each other's arms.

"Joseph! Come now dear!" Mary called out to Joseph, who had just finished setting the camera's timer. The man quickly ran towards her and gave her a passionate kiss (yes, the dramatic couple), just then, the camera flashed, with everyone cheering, laughing and smiling together with their loved ones.

"Here's to love, unity, and a new beginning!" Smiley Face cheered, raising up his drink, holding Margaretha close to him.

The others cheered along with him.

In the end, love, unity and friendship were all everyone needed. It was what set them free.