<<Luchino x Melly>> Buzzy Bee, Christmas Tree

Luchino and Melly began their yearly trip to Bane's part of the forest. He was a friend of theirs and worked as a forest ranger, protecting his part of the forest along with his other partners on the project. The reason of the couple going to the forest was to pick a new pine tree for Christmas. They worked with Bane and were close friends of his. This caused Bane and his associates to trust the beloved biologists completely, letting them choose a pine tree to decorate and plant at home – they also like returning the trees, albeit the rangers refusing to accept the trees back.

"Bane!" The couple called out as Bane held his arms out to hug them. "Gosh, we missed you so!"

After a short chat in the woods, they stopped at an enormous area surrounded by an abundance of fairly large pine trees, engulfed with the early winter fog. They walked and talked until they reached a certain pine tree in the heart of the section. It was not too tall and majestic – the perfect Christmas tree.

"Ah, this one will do!" Luchino exclaimed, putting his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder and smiled at her. Melly stood on her toes to plant a peck on her beloved's cheek.

"Mm, let's do some final checking first, Luchi," said Melly with a sweet smile etched upon her face as she patted his shoulder and proceeded to examine the tree and all it was surrounded by. "We wouldn't want to hurt any innocent woodland creatures hibernating nearby, yet alone in the tree."

Luchino agreed with her and began to look at it closely. Just then, in the silent surroundings of the blissful woods, was a gentle buzz from above.

"Luchi, look! A bee hive!" exclaimed a delighted and surprised Melly, pointing upwards at a huge beehive with its bees snuggled up close, keeping each other warm for the winter!

"Oh, how cute and sweet!" Melly continued, taking her dear's arms.

"We could rem-" said Luchino teasingly.

"No! I won't have that!" Melly scolded crossly – she could never, ever afford to hurt her beloved bees – or any other insects, of course. "We couldn't just intrude, their little winter snuggle, could we? They need to have a rest this winter."

Granted, she had a point, and Luchino whole heartedly agreed with her. He smiled at her lovingly as she observed the colony of cuddling bees – all tucked up in their makeshift blankets of each other's little warm bodies. Luchino hugged her tight from behind – which she greatly enjoyed. Her love for nature really made him fall for her. Hard. He finally let go of her (who was taking her observations quite seriously) to walk over to Bane who was stroking a little reindeer's fur while smiling at the lovely couple.

Bane laughed at how seriously she took the little jest.

"Ah Luchino, she's a keeper!" said Bane, patting his friend's back and laughing.

"Oh, you mean a beekeeper?" joked Luchino. The men laughed together and elbowed each other.

The three friends continued to hunt for theideal Christmas tree (that will be returned again, no doubt).