<<Fiona x Patricia>> A Magical Christmas

Patricia sat on a bench in the park, awaiting the presence of her girlfriend – they wanted to spend Christmas Eve together before they return to their families. She hummed a little tune and played with her levitating monkey skull. Just as she was about to toss the skull to her other vacant hand, a purple glow appeared on the ground. Instinctively, Patricia jumped up and stood on the bench, and yelped in surprise.

"Patricia darling!" said a hooded woman with a purple braid sticking out. "It's just me!"

Patricia blinked. Then she heaved a sigh in relief as she jumped down from the bench.

"Fiona," Patricia deadpanned as she placed her hands on her hips. "What have I told you about jump scaring with your portals?"

"Ah, I'm sorry darling," Fiona apologised, smiling gingerly. "I couldn't help it – portals are fun!"

Patricia scoffed at her and shook her head. She then took her loved one's arms and walked with her around the park. They found a spot under an old, big, bare tree covered in snow. They laid a colourful mat on the snowy ground, and had candles and incense sprawled out all around them. Patricia flipped a book open and she recited spells to light the candles.

"Let's make it snow, shall we?" Patricia asked, her eyes glowing purple as she held out her hand to Fiona. Fiona simply nodded and took her hand. Together, they recited more spells to make it snow. All of a sudden, tiny drops of white, fluffy snow fell onto them.

Children came out from their houses, yelling, "It's snowing, it's snowing!" as they put on their little winter coats to play outdoors. Fiona and Patricia giggled as they watched adults and children enjoy the snowfall.

"Our work here is done," Patricia said, shutting the book. With a snap of her finger, their candles and incense bottles disappeared.

"Mm-hmm," Fiona agreed with her dear one, laying her head on Patricia's. "Let's just go somewhere more... private."

And with that, Fiona summoned a portal and the womendisappeared through it, not to be seen at the park for the rest of the day.Where might they be?