<<Norton x Emma>> Underneath the Mistletoe

Norton and Emma were walking together in the peaceful public park in their town. It was snowing, and the sight was so beautiful so serene. The sunset with rays of magenta and orange made the atmosphere warm and peaceful in the midst of the harsh weather of the cold winter. The giant Christmas tree with ribbons and aesthetic ornaments could be seen in the distance too.

Norton slowly reached out his hand to touch the girl's – his fingers fidgeting with nervousness. Emma took notice of this and laced her fingers' with his, then smiled at him. Norton's face slowly turned a shade of red and quickly turned to face the other side, with Emma giggling at him.

They walked even more, and reached a tree. It had large roots stretching out along the pathway. Emma yelped as she tripped over something on the ground.

Thud.

Two strong arms were surrounding her petite figure - catching her before she fell.

"Are you okay?" Norton asked, not letting go. This time, Emma was blushing as much as him. Speechless, she just nodded.

Just then, a mistletoe that hung from the tree lowered down, reaching just above, almost in between their faces. Turns out, Emma tripped over a rope that triggered the mistletoe to fall between them. Someone mischievous must've down this.

"You know what to do," said Emma as she looked up to Norton.

Norton smirked and bent down a little.

Emma closed her eyes and smiled as he kissed her softly. The both of them stayed there in the same position for quite a while, keeping each other's company. 

Christmas lights surrounded them, with the mistletoe still above the couple, sparkling under the sunlight.