Who r U ??

Coffee Shop
Next day,10 AM.

There was hardly crowd in shop. Only two or three couples were there .Srinidhi was sitting on a corner table right to the front door with a red kurti and open hair .Her bright face had covered with worries and thought. Of course, She was upset.
(Oh,I think I got a little bit more rude to him last night. Perhaps, that's not right. Shall I say sorry for this? Ok. Let's say a simple sorry.) Srinidhi's mind stated.

She looked straight and said in a lower voice
"Sorry"
(Shut up Sri,looks like I am threating someone)
She took deep breath and tried again
"Ok,I know that what happened last night was...."
(Shit shit Yarrr,I don't need to tell the whole essay, just say a sorry.)

"But Stop,Is that really necessary?I mean I just wanted some time to spend together with him. Is that wrong?No?Then why should I say sorry. Or should I?"
"OMG! I am so confused..."

An  adorable voice interrupted her practicing...
"Hay, I am Arun.By the way,Are you mad ?"

He was standing with a black full sleeve
t-shirt with a smile.With his clean shaved fair jawline and black curly hair ,he was looking like a cute teenager.

She stopped and turned towards her back facing him directly.

Sri : Excuse me! No, not at all. But who are you??

Arun : (sarcastic way)Wow! Forget so quickly!I just said that I am Arun. But that's not your fault, what can you expect from a girl who is talking to a empty chair?

Sri : What! Who the hell are you to interfere ? Just mind your own business .

Arun : BTW this Shop belongs to my friend.

Sri :So what? I am not interested to buy.

Arun : But I am interested to sit there, I can sit wherever I want because...

He captured that front chair without finishing the sentence and looked at her with curiosity. Just then,She called the waiter to order something.

Sri :One Cappuccino please...

Arun :( looking at waiter) No, Two Cappuccino. One for her and One for me with extra sugar. That's all.

Sri gave him a angry look. Arun noticed that but behave like he didn't know anything...

Arun : Don't you think you should introduce yourself,I mean your name , job ...

Sri :(O God ! Where did I trapped ?) Why ?My choice. Yes,I don't give any personal information to strangers. (Who knows whatever happens,Now a days, Anything can possible)

Arun : Let me tell you something, You are really very beautiful. Specially those eyes , OMG !

Sri :(Piss off) Just Stop it. Look,I am married and my husband is in police.(Showing her nuptial chain)

Arun : (louder than her)O Hello ! I am also married and my wife is so beautiful.(showing his engagement ring)

Sri : (What? I Don't think so.looks young !) Still don't you feel shamed to flirt with others being married ?

Arun : What ?  Flirting ! I am just asking for a friendship.

Sri : I know what type of guy you are ?( Friendship-stuck -follow - affairs...)

Sri : Do you know who is my husband ?

Arun : Do you know who am I ?

Sri : No...So what ?