My Horrible, Lost, Twisted Reality

"We got a job to do"

     "W̸̨͍̙̾e̶͉̳̅̚͜ ̵̨̞̎̈́͑g̵͕͍̈́̏o̷̭̭̓͗ͅt̵͓̰̎̈̕ ̶̜̲̝̑̀ȃ̴̪̭͒̈́ ̷̞̤͂j̶̗̀o̸̻͂̈́̎b̷̼̤͊͌̈́͜ ̷̫̾̆̄͜t̵̥̅̀o̴̮̟̩̽̑ ̶̩͔͊d̷͎͋́ő̷̮͊̔"

          "Ŵ̸͉̩̪͓̩͎̩̰̬̯̀̐͗̐̀̑̌͐̉͐͘͜͝e̷̼̿̌́͑͝͠͝ ̶̢̛̫̠͎̳̟̳̠̹̞̮̿̍̿́̀̆́̾̂͠g̷̣̜̰̰̬̟̱̠̞͕̬̙̿́͆̂̊͛ͅǒ̵̡̞̖̘̻͖̗̟̬̤̾̊̑̓̌̔̚t̴̘̪͍̆͗̓̒̏́̐̓̾̆̚̕̕ ̵̳̟͍͕͙̯̱̣͎̤͉̻̹̄̋̈́̋͜a̵͙̖̪͇̣̬̒̑̄ͅ ̸̗̲̟̓͊̇́̈́͒̚̕ĵ̵̧̩͙͎͍̺̩͊̑̽̿͊̈̆͘̕͠ȏ̸̧̢̡̧̧̢͖̺͔͔̭͎̪͔̩b̶̨̤̝̭̿͆̋̓̈̽̆̚ ̷̟̘̱̄̃̽̃̍͑͂͘̚͘͜͠͝t̸̛̟̫̠̝̻͙̱̝͍͍̝̮̫͊́̋̈́̔͊̍͌̄͜͝ǫ̶̛̹̠̖̲̞͈͚͖̯̻͇̊͒ ̷̡͓̙͕̊̑́̆d̴̪͈̖̖͍͒͗̔͗͛̇̊̀͋̽̓̂̎̂o̷̥͉͖̝̹͚͆̒͊̐̓̏͒̇̊͛"

               "W̷̟͖̪̺̹̳̗̥̲̪̣̰̺̼̩̖̞͔̓̃̃̇̂̀̾̌͐͒͑̈́̋͐̌͆̔̾̆͊̎͑̆͌̈́̏̐̚̚̕ę̷͇͈̥̥͙̻̗͕͔̩͚̠̮̯̺͔̻͓̙͓̺̮̹͛̇̄̅͌̀̀͑̿̀̏̄͆̑̌͐̆͒̚͝͠ ̸̨̡̛̰̲̭͉̗̹̦̤̃̒͂̂̾͋̊̓͊̓̀̆͌͌̐͆̐̑̌͆̏͂̂̃̿̇͌̃͜͝ģ̸͇͉̜̗͚̟̈͂̒̋͑͛̂̿̓͂͘ͅǫ̸̡͈̲͙͖͚͈̭̞̫̤͇̞̜̳̝͌̑̌͛̒͆̀͛̅̿̂͑͊̇̃͒͂̃̋̑͒̑͑̏͒͛̅́̏̏̐͗͛̑̒͝͝t̴̢̢͚̖͍̗͖̺̼̗̗̉̈́͆͌̓͋̇͛͗ ̴̨̧̫̟̳̤̲͓̰̟͕̹̪̜͚̬̈́̑͊̾͊̀̾͊͂̎̓͠͠͠a̶̛̛̛͕͚̭̩͌̑͆̃͐͌́̂͑͊̽͗͌̓͒̎̀̊̃͋͂̔̾̂̄̀́̚͜ ̷̦̗̻̭̩͈̻̹͍͈̭̮͑͑̓̏̋̈́̊j̵̗͚̩̤̘̙̳͙̼̘͎̩͇̺͕̤̙͚͚̥̰̜̩̗͓̖͇͉͔͉͍̙̓̄͒̀̔͜͝ͅo̵̡̧̨̨̢͈̦̼̗̰̟̰̦̙͕̘͇̻̝̲̩͔͍͔͔̰̰͕̙͚͉̅̊̂͋̐̾̿͘͜͜͝b̴̡̨̨̙̞͓̦̳̖͈͇̙̥͈̫̘̹̙̦̖͖̖̮̞͙̟̭͖̠̈̆̂̒̍͂̇̍̉̒̈́̄̃̈́͊̑̍̄͋̅̉͗̐͌̑̀͆̎̊͛̚̚͝͝ͅ ̴̧̻̳̯̰̅̄͗̋ṯ̵̛̪̞͙̮͈̩̯̻̝̳͔̖͍̗̜̝͖̼͍̘͈͛̾͌̉̊͗͑̍͆̈́̆̂̏͗͛́̂̾͑̑̑͋̇͛̅̃̅̈́̉̑́͘͝͝͝ő̸̡̻͈͚̰͇̺͈͈͐̏̉̈́͐͜͝ ̸̡̡̮̣̩̝͇̺̝͙̀͗̾̾̀̏̉̀͆͌̃̈́͌̊̾̎͛́̈́͋̈́̀̌̐̕͝͝d̸̛͈͕͈͉̩̭̞̲̟͓̲̩̮̑̐͋́̆̑͐̑̍̾̓̈́̎͑͐͗̓̑͆̓̔̋̌͛̂͆̑͠͝ͅṏ̸̢̧̧̬̩̫͖̫͎̥́̎́̾̾͛͛̒̈́̅̒̐̈́͋͂̉̾̇̿̄̂̈̈́̇̌"

<-/|\->

The words rang around my skull with a high frequency that forced my body to go numb, the pain that once overwhelmed me subsided as an almost artificial focus pried my eyes open and forced my legs up. I wiggled out of Lazar's grip and managed to look at him, taking a long look at him. As his voice continued to ring and I began to hear it clearly, like a radio that was on the wrong channel slowly finding the right frequency to be crystal clear. Lazar's words were reassuring, playful almost, like a friend. "Are you ok, Bell?"

I struggled to say the words, as I fought against this robotic computing, it would once again lose like it always did, "Y-yeah just got rocked in the head, hurts like hell!". I lied, although the pain was soon returning, this wasn't the first time I had these visions. It's always short and seemingly random, like a slideshow that's too quick to read. "Only one got away, what's the plan?"

"We need to finish the sweep, let's do it...cleaner, this time" Lazar holds out an arm with flexed veins, and reluctantly I hold one out too, Lazar being overly pleased with our handshake. "There's the Bell I know"

3rd Person POV

As Bell shakes hands with Lazar, they both croak out a dry laugh to ease the tension. Bell straightens her hair, wipes the blood off her forehead and picks up the light machine gun off the floor, and heads out the door. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light of the Cuban sun as she surveyed the bombed town, the enemy were scattered, they no longer had a joined force against the invading NATO soldiers, only small pockets of resistance that were put down by the superior firepower.