chapter 13- "the chosen one"

DRACO'S P.O.V.

I woke up to Blaise being obnoxious as hell, "Wake up Malfoy! Flint's going to kill us if we're late for practice." I slowly got up and threw on my practice jersey, I was exhausted. I got barely any sleep last night. I could only think about what happened last night with Lloyd, I don't know why I feel this way. I hate feeling this way, I just don't want anything to change. She hates me and I hate her. I don't even like Lloyd, I just think she's hot.

Blaise and I headed down to the quidditch fields for practice. I went to the locker room to get geared up. As I finished changing, I heard Flint arguing, the Gryffindor's were here. I exclaimed from across the field, "What are they doing here?!?" I saw her step out. I forgot she played quidditch. "Hello? Malfoy!" Flint exclaimed, I snapped out of my daze.

"We have the field today, go find a way to stop evil or something." Lloyd said as she stepped out. Flint laughed and handed her a piece of paper, "Snape permitted us to practice today. Sorry, Gryffindor's." He said making a pouty face causing me to chuckle, Lloyd gave me a disappointed stare and rolled her eyes.

Then, Potter stepped out and said, "We can both practice, we'll just split the field. You practice on that side," he said pointing to the far side of the field, "- and we'll practice on this side." I sneered and said under my breath, "Always saving the day, classic Potter." The Slytherin team laughed, while Lloyd pulled Harry away glaring at me with judging eyes, "Don't let him get to you Harry." she looked right at me, "He's just a jealous and insecure daddy's boy."

I've never been so angry. I headed over to the other side of the field with Blaise, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from Lloyd. "Those Gryffindors always get whatever they want," Blaise exclaimed. We began practicing and I saw Potter and Lloyd laughing together. No wonder she was sticking up for him, they so clearly fancy each other. All she does is hang around him. Potter always gets whatever he wants, I guess that's what happens when you're the "chosen one".

AURORA'S  P.O.V.

As we were practicing, Harry flew over to me confused, "Malfoy's been staring at you all practicing." I looked over at Malfoy as he was giving Harry and I the death stare. I focused my attention back on Harry, "He's probably just pissed because he didn't get his way." I have no idea why he was so mad, I'm sure Malfoy doesn't even care about what happened yesterday.