2- The shower.

Since you all insisted! For the Berleezy writers: This book was simply a fun project for me and my friends. There's no need to be upset that we chose to write.

this story is freaky....
please don't read if you are bothered ❤️

Berlin scooped you up and whisked you off to the hallway bathroom.

"Baby, what are you doing?" you asked.

Berlin simply ignored your question, as if he hadn't heard you at all. He gently set you down on the toilet seat, leaving you bewildered by his actions. He then retrieved his speaker from beneath the cabinet and placed it on the counter. Moments later, the "Girls Need Love" remix by Summer Walker and Drake filled the room. He knew that song always set the mood for you.

"Baby! What are you doing?" you repeated.

He turned to you with a mischievous smirk.

"You know I love you so much?" he said.

His words, spoken in that deep, raspy voice, sent a thrill through you. Your cheeks flushed with warmth, a reaction Berlin noticed immediately as he moved closer to you.

"You know I love you so much?" he said.

...

Berlin helped you to your feet, towering over you. Then he whispered, "Do you know I love you?"

"Ye-"

Before you could finish, Berlin sealed your words with a kiss. He pressed you against the shower glass. You opened the shower door, breaking the kiss, and stepped inside, turning on the hot water. You shed the wet towel wrapped around you, tossing it to the floor. Berlin's mouth dropped open. He quickly shed his clothes; your eyes swept over him. There he stood, completely bare, the epitome of perfection. He was everything you could desire in a man. It was love...

Seconds later, Berlin joined you in the shower.
He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close, his body pressed against yours. You turned to face him, arms looping around his neck, eyes locked in mutual admiration. Berlin leaned in close to your ear and whispered, "Are you ready?"You gently pushed him back, beginning to kiss down his chest towards his lower body. Kneeling down, you looked up at him as the shower water cascaded over his body, splashing onto your face. With your gaze fixed on him, you took him in your mouth, starting to move with rhythm.
Berlin let out soft grunts of pleasure, clearly enjoying the sensation. Looking up again while continuing, you maintained eye contact. He shook his head slightly, a smirk on his lips, and mouthed, "Damn," as a loud grunt escaped him. He was on the brink. Suddenly, he reached down, pulling you up to your feet, and looked into your eyes with intensity.

"I love you," he murmured.

He turned you to face the cascade of water, gently pressing your head down to arch your back. He lifted one of your legs onto the shower glass. Moments later, you felt him against you, slowly entering. The pace was gentle at first. A soft squeal escaped you-it felt overwhelmingly good, like nothing you had experienced with him before. Your foot began to slip from the glass, but he firmly pinned it in place with his hand. His other arm encircled your waist. Gradually, he quickened the pace, your moans growing louder with each moment. You were on the verge of climax.

Almost instantly, you began to shake as you climaxed, feeling the warmth inside you. It was a profound moment of release for both of you.
Afterward, Berlin released your leg, and your foot dropped back down. You turned to face him, and without a word, you embraced. His heavy breathing said everything that words couldn't.

REVAMPED.