Chapter 4.

Contains sexual scenes!

Austin, Texas.

It was a long flight to Texas, normally almost six hours, but with the help of the jet, it was only about three. For all them three hours, excluding the time JJ was asleep, the newly-found couple had talked the entire time. About all and anything. Between placing bets that Derek and Garcia have at least kissed, to questioning the amount of books Reid has read, finally landing on the topic of what they would do about rooms at the hotel.

"I'll sneak over, and set an alarm before the others wake up. It's fine." Emily said, looking down at to her lovers eyes, as they glazed up. JJ was leaning against Emily, across two plane seats, as they had been for the past hours, making exceptions for when Hotch walked past, or when Reid woke up for that short period of time and questioned what he was looking at from the couch ; 'a dream' is what they told him and he went back to sleep. Having their own little secret was pure. It made them feel safe from the world. There's so much that could go wrong with this job, and having the security of each other meant something personal to them. Except now Derek knew.

Silence rang across the pair, as they listened to the background noises of slight turbulence and muffled conversations coming from the front of the plane. "I think we should tell Garcia. She deserves to know. She's my closest friend, and I love her." JJ broke the silence. She had good reasoning to. Fear hid behind her quiet, determined voice. Coming out was difficult, and wasn't something JJ thought she'd be doing, not to the BAU at least. She always knew her sexuality but never put a label on it, and kept it to herself for the most part. Only a few close friends ever knew, and now Derek, and of course Emily.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm ready." No words were spoken after that, just a small kiss placed by Emily, onto JJ's forehead and an exchanged smile. They weren't a show-off type couple. They were protective, but the relationship wasn't public. It was intimate, and had things that were special. So special that it didn't seem to cross their minds to tell the team after they figured out what they were doing. Silence was quietly interrupted by Aaron grabbing those who were already awake's attention or telling the rest of team to wake up, shortly followed by the mention of the place landing soon. JJ sat up straight, as did Emily.

JJ turned to Emily, smiling contently at her new found love. That was until Emily started to giggle to herself. That's when the smile turned into a frown. "What?" JJ said, now becoming jokingly annoyed, but loving the sound of Emily being amused.

"Come here."

"But the others are-" JJ turned her head around quickly, over and over, signalling Emily that everyone's awake and grabbing their belongings.

"Oh just come here." Emily grabbed JJ's face, wiping away a light imprint of her lipstick that she left on her forehead. It wasn't noticeable at first look, but with profilers constantly around, it would become very apparent. "There you go." She smiled, looking directly into the blue eyes she fell in love with. With the action being reciprocated by her partner, falling deeper and deeper into her golden brown, honey eyes. They were so fixated on each other, they didn't hear foot steps heading towards the back of the jet.

"Guys, stop being coupley!" They snapped out of their trance, looking up at Morgan, carrying his bag in one hand and his phone in the other. He signalled to the rest of the team, who were walking off the stationary plane, as Hotch walking up behind him. The couple turned, staring straight ahead.

"Girls, I see you've resolved your arguments but come on. We have work to do."

"Yes, Sir." came in unison from the pair. Upon hearing both Hotch and Derek walk away, JJ turned back to her girlfriend, leaning in quickly. It was a fast kiss, but every kiss they share means the world to both of them. JJ pulled away, as much as she didn't want to and stood up. "My room tonight, right?" said quietly, waiting for Reid to take his first step off the jet.