Hopeless: Part Three

The memory started with this: "Goodbye.... Hermione." and with that, Harry dropped her hands and walked out of the tent.

"Seems like he's made his decision! Let's go. Get your things." Ron said, still with no feeling.

"How can you say that?" she cried. "He didn't make his decision Ron! Did you see how he left! He left with sadness. Pure sadness. He looked like he had lost all hope Ron. He looked... empty. He wasn't angry at you, or me. He was angry at himself." she said quieting down.

"Well, he should be. He's useless!" Ron tried to prove. It took Hermione everything not to slap him right across the face.

"He's your best friend and this is how you treat him?" she jolted her hands to his neck and ripped the Horcrux off. "Do you still feel that way?" she asked.

"Yeah. and so should you. He hasn't done anything for you. It's always you helping him! He's just using you and calling you his best friend." he proceeded to say wrong things about Harry, about her, about Harry and her. She couldn't believe the things coming out of his mouth. She realized it was enough and drew her hand as quick as lightning and struck him across the face.

Causing him to push her against the flimsy walls of the tent. "I'm sorry!" she cried. "I didn't mean to! I didn't want to!" she pulled her hands to her face afraid of getting hit.

"Yeah, well, you can rot here with him. I'm getting the bloody hell out of this place and away from you." and he too stormed out of the tent.

"Ron!" she yelled, full on crying and heaving. "Ron don't-" was all she said before he apparated away.