narrative.

WILBUR walked up the steps to the library, seeing Vienna standing at the libraries entrance with a simple black hoodie and some blue jeans, her hair tied up in a small ponytail and her glasses sitting on her nosebridge.

Vienna smiled at Wilbur once she saw him, walking up to him. "Hey! Good morning, well, afternoon, I guess."

"Good afternoon to you too, Vienna." Wilbur smiled back. "So, we're working on that essay today?"

"Well I'd hope so! That's the whole reason i'm here." Vienna laughed. Wilbur's smile grew at the sound of her laugh.

"Well then let's get to work!"

---

Vienna looked at Wilbur as he used his pencil to point out a small detail she should add into her essay. He had put his glasses on so he could see a bit better, and Vienna thought he looked absolutely wonderful.

Wilbur looked back up with a small blush on his cheeks after he realized she was looking at him, sending her a small smile.

"I thought we came here to work on your essay, not make me all flustered." Wilbur raised an eyebrow with a small smile.

"How could I not? You just look beautiful." Vienna complimented, causing Wilbur to get more flustered, leaning back in his chair.

"You're so flirty," He fixed his hair. "It's cute."

She rested her elbows on the table. "I guess I just really like you."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm." Vienna smiled at him.

"You're sick." Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Focus on getting your essay done, then we can talk."

"You're no fun." Vienna grabbed her pencil and wrote down what Wilbur had told her.