narrative.

WILBUR sat on Vienna's couch as she sat down across the room on the other chair.

"What did you want to talk about?" Wilbur awkwardly asked.

"Well," Vienna paused. "I think we should officially break up."

"It would make it easier for both of us. Knowing we're just on a break is getting my hopes up, and I don't want that." Vienna explained.

"Well, if that seems right to you, then I guess I'll go with that then."

"Wil," Vienna sighed. "You're making this harder than it is."

"What do you mean I'm making it harder? I just agreed with you." Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jesus fucking christ Wil! Make your own decisions! If you don't want to break up, then just tell me." Vienna angrily let out.

Wilbur angrily sighed. "Look, Vienna! Can't you fucking see it? I'm not ready to let you go yet!"

"I don't want to let you go either, Wil, but it's just easier that way." Vienna crossed her arms.

"Fine! If that's what you want, then we're broken up. I don't care." Wilbur stood up and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

Vienna opened the door, yelling out. "Wil! please, I didn't mean it that way!"

Wilbur didn't turn back, though. He didn't care, and it was obvious she didn't. He needed to leave, and not care anymore.