narrative.

VIENNA stepped into the dreaded library Wilbur and her met in. She looked around. It all looked the same.

She walked over the librarian and handed her the book she last checked out.

"Hello darling." The librarian smiled at her.

"Hi mary. How are you doing?" Vienna returned a forced smile.

"Oh, darling I should be asking you that. You look horrible," Mary frowned. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's alright. I'm not doing too well right now." Vienna shoved her hands in her jacket pockets.

"Is it that William boy you were talking to before? I haven't seen you two around the city in a while."

"I guess so. We broke up a few days ago. Haven't talked to him in a while and I really miss him." Vienna let out a bitter laugh.

"I'm sorry to hear that dear. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here, alright?" Mary smiled as she put the book back onto the return cart.

"Thank you Mary, it means a lot."

"Also, dear, if you're looking for a book, there's a new one about philosophy, if you'd like it." Mary pointed to the aisle she met Wilbur in.

"I'll check it out. Thanks again, Mary." Vienna nodded before walking to the aisle and looking for the book Mary talked about.

She read it a bit, then deciding she wasn't going to take it. She didn't really need it anyways. As she looked around the library more, she locked eyes with a familiar face.

Wilbur.

His eyes lit up once he saw her, but Vienna tore her eyes away quickly, walking out of the library as fast as she could.

Wilbur frowned, letting out a sigh.