narrative.

AT this point, Vienna and Wilbur had gotten surprisingly close in the past few days. They often spent a lot of time together out of the library, but visited the library together quite frequently. Vienna even went over to his house to spend the night when she could, Wilbur enjoyed having her there. He loved her company and how she always brightened him up.

Though, Vienna called him crying last night, and it worried him. She sounded absolutely heart broken, and it hurt to hear her like that. He just wanted to hug her and reassure her everything was okay, but he couldn't come to her.

"Wil? What do you want to order?" Vienna asked Wilbur for the second time in a row.

"Oh, sorry. I'll just have an iced coffee and a sandwich. the regular." Wilbur politely smiled at the waitress, turning his attention back to Vienna.

"You okay? You've been zoning out a lot today." Vienna asked.

"I'm just thinking about last night. Why did you come to me? Isn't there someone better than me to talk to about that?"

Wilbur pursed his lips as Vienna took his words the wrong way.

"Sorry, i meant it like, isn't there someone better than me you could talk to? Surely I'm not that good of a person for you to trust, since you've only known me for a week, at least." Wilbur corrected.

"I thought about calling my therapist, but I knew that if I talked to her about it she would make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. I just need some reassurance last night, nothing else." Vienna said as she fiddled with her fingers under the table.

"I don't know, I was just worried about you. I just wanted to come hug you."

"Aw Wil, that's sweet." Vienna smiled at him.

Once the food came, the two ate, and Wilbur decided to walk Vienna home.

"Wil, you know you don't need to do this." Vienna said and she swayed her and Wilbur's interlocked hands.

"But you didn't reject it though. So that must've meant something." Wilbur cheekily smiled.

"You're too good for me, Wil." Vienna playfully rolled her eyes.

"Only for you, my darling Vienna." Wilbur playfully flirted.

"Never call me that. Never again." Vienna joked, making a disgusted face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Wilbur smiled.