narrative.

VIENNA stood on Wilbur's front step, anxiety filling up inside of her.

She had already decided on what to tell wilbur. She didn't like the choice she decided on, but she knew it would be best. She knew Wilbur probably felt the same way she felt about this whole situation, so he would probably choose the same thing she chose.

She knocked on his door, anxiety building up once she saw Wilbur's tired face at the door.

"Hey Vienna. Come inside and sit down?" Wilbur gave her a polite smile, her giving a small smile back and quickly going to sit down.

"So..." Vienna interrupted the uncomfortable silence. "We need to have a talk. About us."

"I thought so." Wilbur softly muttered.

"I think that we should maybe take a break from eachother." Vienna said as calmly as she could. "To settle out our feelings, y'know?"

"Yeah, I thought so too." Wilbur agreed.

The room fell into a depressing silence. Vienna bit her lips to try and prevent tears from falling.

"I'm sorry, Vienna." Wilbur softly said, his eyes getting teary. "I'm sorry for making you feel this way, thinking we were probably going to be perfect."

"I thought that would happen too. But it's not your fault, Wil."

"Yeah." A few tears fell from Vienna's eyes. "I hope we see each other again, though. I really did love being with you."

"I know Vienna, I know." He let a few tears fall, but quickly wiping them away.

"I guess I'll get going now. I'll um, see you whenever." Wienna stood up, wiping her tears with her sleeve.

Wilbur stood up and quickly walked to the door to bid her goodbye.

"Goodbye, vienna." Wilbur softly smiled at her.

"Goodbye, Wilbur." Vienna smiled back, giving him a reassuring nod before walking off back to her car.