narrative.

"VIENNA, I'm so sorry. I– I don't mean to hurt you like this, but I can't control it, I just don't feel–"

"No. You know what, Wil? That's perfectly fine. Go ahead and tell me you love me, then tell me you don't love me the next! Just go ahead and break my heart with a hammer!" Vienna yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Vienna, darling, please–"

"No. don't fucking 'Vienna, darling,' me. It's not going to fucking work. If you don't have feelings for me anymore, then just fucking say it." Vienna crossed her arms.

"Vienna! Please, just fuckinglisten to me, for once!" Wilbur raised his voice. "I never said any of those things. I specifically said that I don't know how I feel. and I don't blame you for getting frustrated, I would too if I were you." wilbur explained as best as he could. "But this is why I feel this way! You're always just hot and cold, hot and cold with me! You tell me you hate me for being with you one second, then you love me the other!"

Wilbur paused. "But don't get mad at me for this. Please. I'm sorry, Vienna, okay? I can't control how I feel."

Vienna stood there, tears running down her reddened cheeks. "I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn't have gotten mad. I know you can't control that, I understand. I just need some alone time to process this, alright? Please know I'm not angry at you. just— just taking it all in, alright?"

"I need to leave, but I'll talk to you once I have everything sorted out, alright?"

Wilbur hastily nodded, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'll see you soon?"

Vienna pursed her lips and nodded.

"Yeah. Soon." She firmly nodded.