23 • 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕖

As Kageyama looked at Hinata running off, a pang of guilt hit his chest. Not only because he hit someone he thinks he likes but also what Hinata said was partly true.

he had been paying less attention to the things around him and started talking to kuroo less.

Kageyama went back in the classroom and pulled out his phone.

--

You: 𝚑𝚎𝚢...𝚞𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢..

Sunshine: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

You: 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?

Sunshine: 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

You: 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚝...𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢...

Sunshine: I𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝? 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎.

You: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎... 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠.

sunshine: 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.

--

Hinata cried as Kenma got ice and held it up Hinata's cheek.

"are you sure he's worth it?" Kenma asked a crying but using his phone Hinata.

"yeah..." Hinata smiled as he rubbed his cheek.

-

The bell had rung and Hinata walked in the classroom, meeting eyes with Kageyama. He quickly frowned and turned away, walking over to his seat.

Kageyama wasn't used to this. He was used to Hinata walking over to him and teasing him.

he sighed and stood uo walking towards Hinata's table. He stood infront of him and slammed his hands on Hinata's table, making Hinata flinch.

Hinata looked away, revealing the patch he had on his cheek.

"I-..." Kageyam started. "look at me, boke." he snarled. hinata slowly looked at him.

"I'm sorry...boke..what you said was true."

Kageyama took a random chair, which made the person sitting on it fall down.

he sat down in front of hinata.

"please don't hate me..." His serious face began to soften.