27 • ℍ𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕖

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 3 - 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 4 - 𝙙𝙖𝙮 5
---

"Yo, Kageyama thanks for helping us." a random girl bowed. "yeah dude, I thought you were heartless!"

Kageyama growled. 'why are they talking to me like we're close..?'

"Well I mean, except for Hinata of course!"

Kageyama perked up, hearing Hinata's name. "yeah, he likes you...right kageyama?"

Kageyama blushed "what????? No he doesn't!!" He yelled. The others snickered.

As the others left Kageyama kept thinking.

'Hinata likes me...?'

'he doesn't...'

"Yo, kageyama can you sweep the floor for me? My mom's calling me home." a boy said running off.

"what?!- I- fine.." he growled. He took the broom as he was the last person in the classroom.

"Need help?" Kageyama turned around to see Hinata sitting on a desk.

"sure..."

Hinata smiled and started wiping the window.

"Hey, tomorrow's valentines day."

Hinata stated as he looked at kageyama going red from the reflection.

"How are you going to confess to that Anonymous sunshine of yours?" He tilted his head.

"I don't know..."

" Shoyou..." Kenma peeked through the door. "you said we were going to wat at Macdon't" he sighed. "oh yeah! Sorry kags! But I'll have to go." Hinata grabbed his bag and walked off with Kenma.

Kageyama felt jealousy. But at the same time...

'kags.'