30 • 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

"h-hey, boke why are you crying?!" Kageyama crawled over to Hinata and wiped away his tears.

"Are-aren't you...mad?? That all these time...I- *hicc* li-" before Hinata could continue, Kageyama had brought him into a hug.

"no matter who you are, I will always accept you"

Hinata cried even more at the Taller's words. Hina hugs Kageyama back and calmed down. He tried to pull back, but kageyama still kept Hugging him.

"let's stay like this.."

"Now you choose kageyama.."

"huh?"

"whether we keep in contact or not" Hinata looks up at him with puffy eyes, " of course we will..." Kageyama smiled and kissed the top of Hinata's head, which made him blush profusely.

"when did you..." Hinata started. "hm? Oh...it was when Kenma blushed around Kuroo, you said your best friend had a crush on Kuroo, right?"

"stupid kenma...then again, he was the one to hack you your number..." Hinata gripped his hug tighter as Kageyama did the same.

"now... the only thing I want you to do is... be with me forever.."

"Hey, Kags...?"

"hm..?"

"I may or may not love you..."

Kageyama looked down on Hinata whilst blushing. Hinata giggled and pulled back.

he wrapped his arm around Kageyama's neck and leaned in, Kageyama's eyes widening everytime he grew closer.

He closed his eyes and closed the gap between them, kissing softly. Kageyama kissed back and held unto Hinata's waist.

They pulled back and rested their foreheads together.

"I love you"

[𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱]