25 • 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 3 - 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 2 - 𝗱𝗮𝘆 4

Kageyama kept thinking about hinata, school and home.

right now he was thinking about when Hinata held his hands. His hands felt so warm..and soft and- and holdable.

He snapped out of existence when he realized that he hasn't texted Sunshine lately.

--

You: 𝚄𝙷 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶

Sunshine: 𝚘𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢,! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝...?

you: 𝚞𝚑...𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

Sunshine: 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚝!

You: 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊.

𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

---

Kageyama sighed as he put down his phone and continued to walk to school.

"BAKAYAMA" Kageyama heard someone shout his name. He turned around and saw Hinata running after him.

He was blushing.

he was blushing?????

why was Hinata blushing?

Kageyama frowned a that. "Boke, you're red." He pointed out as Hinata slowed down to walk beside kageyama.

"O-oh, I am..?" He smiled and fiddled with his fingers, Hinata sighed and the two started walking.

it was quiet.

but it was comfortable. Kageyama looked down on Hinata's swaying hands. 'oh how he wished he could hold it.'

Kageyama didn't know how, but he had started to have feelings. He didnt know why, but the way Hinata now teases him makes him happy and not irritated.

"hey, Kageyama...that person you keep on texting..."

Kageyama looked at Hinata and Hinata did the same. "Sunshine?" Kageyama stated. "yeah...sunshine is his name huh...? Pretty..." Hinata sighed.

"that guy hates you." Kageyama stated, rubbing his neck.

",does he?"  Hinata smiled. Hinata looked at Kageyama and stared at him. Kageyama flinched and blushed.

"Say..." Hinata leaned closer as Kageyama's face grew brighter.

"do you like him, kageyama?" He smirked, leaning back. "H-huh?" Kageyama was left stunned.

Hinata started to giggle. " you should have seen the look on your face...!"

he started to calm down and sighed.

"But for real though....do you like him?"

"I...do.." Kageyama sighed, looking away.
"but.." Kageyama started. Hinata looked at him.

"I'm starting to like you."  Kageyama stared at Hinata.

Hinata blushed and looked away.

"IN A FRIEND WAY"

Hinata laughed. "so...hah...so you didn't see me as a friend before?"

he sighed, wiping a tear away.

"of course I didn't..."