28 • 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 (2)

𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 4 - 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 1 - 𝗱𝗮𝘆 2

---

his time was almost time, and he still haven't found out who sunshine is. Kageyama is stressed. "hey...calm down!" Hinata patted Kageyama's back.

"yeah bro." kuroo added, standing beside Hinata. "Why am I here?" Kenma sighed. "Hey, you're kenma, right?" Kuroo smiled.

Kenma blushed and looked away. "yeah..."
kageyama noticed this and remembered.

"I have a friend who has a crush on kuroo, so he doesn't like me"

'but kenma couldn't be that friend, Hinata mentioned that Kenma is shy around everyone so it must be that'

Kageyama sighed " How bad do you want to end up with that guy? i mean, you like him too much." Kuroo asked.

"soooo baddddd, he's the only person that like- can light up my day completely!", he exclaimed.

"ahhh eh- ehhmmmm... Me and kenma are going to go! Cya Kageyama!" Hinata waved goodbye as him and kenma started to walk away.

Hinata and Kenma hid in the stalls. "why won't you just tell him that it's you...I mean, he already likes you right?"

"That's different, kenma... he sees me as a friend...I think...but he sees Sunshine as a...as a crush!!".he shouted at kenma making kenma step back.

"uh huh...okay.." kenma sighed and walked off with Hinata. "WAIT" they turned around to see Kageyama running up to them and Kuroo running after Kageyama.

"Can I walk home with you guys?"  Kageyama asked the both of them. Kuroo arrived, huffing. "Uh I JUST REMEMBERED AHAHAH, KE-KENMA WE'RE GOING TO THAT FESTIVAL RIGHT??????" Kuroo grinned nervously.

"huh...?" Kenma blushed and looked at the both of them. "oh...yeah...sure" he sighed and walked off with kuroo.

"let's go?" hinata started walking, Kageyama catching up to him.