29 • 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 (2)

Hinata and Kageyama was on cleaning duty. "So...Kageyama, It,'s Valentines day~" Hinata wiggles his eyebrows. "Did any girl confess?"  Hinata asked.

Kageyama sighed. "yeah, But I turned them all down...I'm not going to give up on sunshine"

"OooO! What are you guys talking about?" a random student who was also on cleaning duty popped out. "mind your own business" kageyama snarled, making the student gulp in fear.

--

Sunshine: 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚜!💞 *𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎*
𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑!

You: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜...? 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

Sunshine: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑...5 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝?

You: 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Sunshine: 𝚔𝚔, 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊!💞 𝙸𝚕𝚢!❤️❤️❤️

--

Kageyama smiled through his phone. "Hey hinata, can you take this box to storage, then you can go home right after." A student stated.

"yeah, sure!" Hinata grabbed his bag and box and started to head towards storage.

A few minutes has passed and Kageyama was about to go home. "hey, Kageyama, can you take this to Hinata? He left his phone." A student asked, giving Hinata's phone to Kageyama.

he was walking down the hallway when He decided to text Sunshine.

-

you: 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

-

𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Kageyama looked at Hinata's phone. 'was it a coincidence?' He thought.

-

You: 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

-

𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

'no way..'

Kageyama thought. He slowly raised Hinata's phone and opened it.

' 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 "𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲" '

Kageyama's eyes widen from the notifications. he was stunned, and shocked.

"Oh, Hey kageyama!" Kageyama snapped back and hid Hinata's phone.

"Have you seen my phone somewhere?" Hinata asked. Kageyama stared at Hinata. "hello? kageyama?" Hinata waved his hand.

"H-here.." Kageyama handed Hinata's Phone back. As hinata opened it, his eyes widen and he smiles nervously.

"You didn't see anything wierd did you?" Hinata laughed nervously as Kageyama shook his head.

"welp, see ya tomorrow kageyama, I'm gonna take a detour." Hinata waved goodbye as he exited the other way.

-

the next day, Kageyama went to school comprehending what happened yesterday.
he was going to test it out.

lunch had come and the two were sitting at their usual grass spot. Kageyama took out his phone but spied on the little redhead.

Hinata also took out his phone. Kageyama began texting sunshine as he keeps glancing at Hinata, who was also texting.

"who are you texting?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata chuckled nervously. "uh- my uhhh mom!" Hinata smiled. Kageyama slowly nodded his head.

-

you: 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Sunshine: 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗' 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

You: 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍...𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍...𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?

Sunshine: 𝚑𝚞𝚑? 𝙾𝚑, 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎.. 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘?

𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 '𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'

You: 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚗.

𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣

--

Hinata looked at kageyama with wide eyes, Kageyama doing the same. Kageyama smiled and showed his phone.

"But- I-.. but you- me? What?"  Hinata stuttered, he was left puzzled at the current situation

"you like me, huh?" Kageyama smirked. Hinata couldn't comprehend what was going on, next thing he knew, he was crying.