Prologue

hello oraíos!! as you can see im back with updating this book! fyi especially for old readers you might see little changes here and there since i did edit a few parts but still i hope you guys enjoy it!!

****

8 hours after the incident,

"Hey, you're not drunk yet, right?" Jaehyun asked. He licked his bottom lip, tasting the remainder of the alcohol. Mingyu glanced at him before taking another shot.

"You got any problem? You drink lesser than usual." Jungkook said as he poured his favourite wine into his glass.

Once again, Mingyu just briefly looked at him and got back to his drink.

"Bambam, pat his head. He needs some support." A slurry voice suddenly spoke. Bambam turned to the owner of the voice and smacked his head.

"Ow, what the fck?!" Yugyeom yelled.

"I'm giving you support." the latter replied as he let out a hearty laugh. Yugyeom joined him after that before they clanked their glasses together.

"Yo! Sorry, I'm late." a gentle-looking guy walked into the pub, greeting his non-blood related brothers. He took a seat beside Yugyeom before ordering a glass of liquor. While waiting for his order, he scanned his brothers and realised something.

"Where's Minghao?" he asked.

"He'll come later, I guess." Dokyeom was the one that answered. He already drank from seven glasses, but his eyes were still widely opened.

"He's not coming." Unexpectedly, Mingyu voiced out.

"You fought with him again, huh?" Dongmin chuckled. Mingyu stayed silent, confirming it without words. He gulped his, probably last glass, before literally, slammed his head onto the hard counter.

"I hate him." he mumbled.

"I'm sure he hates you too." Bambam snickered.

"Why? Why?!" Mingyu slurred. "Why does he have to like the same girl? Mina is mine!" his voice echoed through the not-so-packed club.

"Don't be a btch, Mingyu. Remember, bros before hos." Jungkook reminded in a playful way.

"Except Minghao because he's a ho himself." he added with a chuckle.

"Cheer up, babe! We gonna have fun today because that jerk is finally dead." Jaehyun went to Mingyu and hugged him from the back. The smell of the alcohol that was coming from his mouth somehow made Mingyu felt better.

"No homo, sis." Dokyeom spat.

They laughed at his remark while Mingyu smiled, feeling grateful to have friends like them.

It was the end, everything had ended.

****

Welcome to my 97-liners fanfic! I wrote a 92-liners book before, so if you're interested, please check it out!

And for this book, I can't promise you to update regularly bcs I'm busy with assignments these days, but I hope you will enjoy it until the end! Have a nice day!

-jae