The Office

jk top
th bottom

summary: rich ceo jungkook has his eyes always on his assistant taehyung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you for once just stop talking about him?" jungkook was asked as both jimin and he entered the lift. "I'm not even talking about him now, I was discussing with you our upcoming meeting were we are now five minutes late for." fixing his suit he pushed the buttons to take them to the tenth floor, were the meeting was held.

"But speaking about him, were is he now? I need him for my meeting?" jungkook spit out the question as the lift doors opened. He was walking a rapid pace, while poor jimin was jogging behind him as he was searching for his mobile phone. Jungkook's mind wondered off despite the worries for the meeting, since the numbers of Jeon offices were going down and he was the one to blame for it.

As if it was like magic, the person that wandered his mind appeared in front of him. He bowed in front of the ceo as he brushed his hand through his hair to keep it in shape. "Sorry jungkook, I slept over today and the traf.." "Cut the crap Tae we have a meeting to attend." jungkook told him while grabbing some papers from jimin as the little boy was holding them out for him. A smirk was seen on his face as jungkook dragged taehyung with him using an arm wrapped around his waist.

Entering the conference room, both boys already heard the other workers complain about the ceo being late. Jungkook stopped in his tracks to fix his suit and brushing his hand through his hair, asking taehyung if he looked good enough like that. "Yes jungkook it's fine, now go in we are already late." taehyung replied to him as he chuckled at the younger boy's insecurity, despite being the ceo of one of the biggest companies in the city.

"I'm sorry for being late so let's start immediately. I expect you to have some good plans and ideas ready since the numbers are going down and I'm not liking it even one bit." the young ceo exclaimed as he took a seat as taehyung next to him sent apologetic looks to the works sitting in front of them.

Plans that are planned to bring numbers up have been laid down on the table as various workers and directors starting to explain their plans, jungkook already got bored of their talking. His eyes landed on the beautiful boy sitting next to him, as his assistant actually tried to listen to the others, as it was part of his job.

"taehyung." jungkook whispered as his eyes were on the man standing in front of them, but his thoughts weren't. his hand slightly touched the older boy's shoulder as he wanted his attention. the older's head turned to jungkook's side as he was wondering what his boss wanted from him, as the proud worker at the front was happily explaining his thoughts.

"tae, I'm bored." I whispered leaning closer to the other so other wouldn't hear them. "what can I do about that sir?" taehyung tried not to be obvious as it would be disrespectful to others workers. but it is his boss so he needs to be there to listen to him all the time.

taehyung being a simple boy. he was one of the top students in high school as he studied to be a ceo's right hand. currently it was jimin who had that job in the Jeon Office, but taehyung has here only been for a year as still part of his studies since experience in the field is a must. he envied his boss, jungkook, since he is still young of age but already ceo, he couldn't help it since his dad caught an illness eight months ago. his dad is the former ceo and his son was next in line to take a lead. it wasn't planned to be this soon, not for another five years.