- Discover - 5 -

Caleb P O V

He pulled back from my hand as if I had just hurt him. His face was brightly red dispite the fact that the only light was the moon. I could tell he was trying to be intimidating after what happened, his face was blank and yet I could tell he was hurt inside . I don't even know this guy and yet I have the strongest tendency to protect him from whatever he was facing, he tried to act tough but was deeply broken, but by what?

" i don't need your help now OK, so you can leave"

he stood himself up as he wiped away tears forming in his eyes, and somehow before he could take another step his feet began to raise from the ground, his face turned back to face me with worry. I never knew he also had powers, the amount of people I knew with powers were limited to only the people from the school and my mom.

"w-wait what, what's happening how am I - how is this happening?" his face had told me he knew nothing about what was happening to him and I had to think of something to do to help him. Before I could reach him his body had become more light and drifted further away from me.

"OK wait just calm down, fly towards me OK. come this way" I say trying to calm him down as fast as I can without making him panic.

" how the fuck am I supposed to do that? "

Before he could get further I flew to him slowly wrapping my arms around his waist, he held on to me by my shoulders before realizing e had his arms around me.

The gold tips in his hair could be seen shimmering from the light of the moon. I pulled us back to the floor of the forest where our arms were still in each others embrace.

"wait, what you have powers?"

He said stumbling away from me as he grabbed his hair in confusion and his balance started to uneven out as he was about to fall back I rushed to him with my powers and caught him before he could hit the ground, his eyes were shut.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket calling Emily from our school to come pick me up. She was basically like the watcher over every teenager from Bridgeport along with others. She has fare skin that was lightly tanned, Krystal gold eyes with long brown hair that was usually tied up into a pony tail.

"Emily , umm. C-could you please come n-now I need help." I huff into the phone as I held onto liams unconscious body with his head on my lap.

"oh are you OK?"

"umm could you please just come to rolling stone river as quick as you can." I say angrily tugging my hair in frustration as I notice his nose start to bleed.

"wh-what are you doing there you know no bodies allowed there past noon." she whispered into the phone.

"umm, meet me at the diner on the first exit instead. OK, you'll explain everything there." she said with a woried tone.

"OK" I drop the phone thinking of a way to take liams body through the forest, I pick Liam up and lead him through the trees to my jeep parked at the entrance of the woods not far from the crash sight. I remember the car crash, I took liams body into my hands again before opening the door up and placing him across the seats in the back of the car.

His body weight had pulled me down with him over the seats as I unexpectedly found myself hovering over him once again, my cheeks had flushed a light pink colour. I think that colour suited him than it did me.

I brushed a strad of his white hair from his sleepy face and placed it behind his ear. His face had some how pulled me towards him as if I had known him longer than just tonight, I felt bad for everything that had just happened to him and now to put strain on all of that he finds out he is a Mutint.

I slowly removed myself from him and got out of the car closing the door and entering the drivers seat as the light switched on when I opened the door.

The memory of the crash had pierced my head and gave me a headache knowing it was from Liams point of view, I could remember it faintly as I had the urge to see if the man was still in the car.