23

You woke up slowly, your eyes fluttering open as you stretched out on your bed, pleasantly sore from a day spent swimming and out in the sun before.

As you sat up, you could hear moving around and talking from the door to your room. It seemed everyone else was already up then. You slid one leg out of bed, and were about to get up when the door opened slowly, and a familiar head of bright pink curls poked in.

"Oh good you're up." Noah stepped into the room fully.

You moved to sit on the edge of your bed, yawning. "Did I keep everybody waiting?"

"No, I was just coming to get you before breakfast completely disappeared. Alex ordered some fried potato thing and it's delicious." She said.

"How kind of you." You said, getting out of bed fully and following Noah back into the common area. Karl and Alex were sprawled out on the couches, picking at a tray of food that was sat in the center of the coffee table.

Karl got up when you walked in, coming over to wrap his arms around your shoulders and press a gentle kiss to your forehead. "Morning."

Noah made a barfing sound, but you just smiled, burying your face in Karl's shoulder and breathing deep. He smelled like the ocean and sleep.

They should make a candle out of that.

"Hungry?" Karl asked, pulling back slightly so that he could look at you.

You hummed, moving past him and toward the breakfast tray. You took a slice of pineapple and popped it into your mouth, savoring the sweet fruit.

As you chewed, you plopped down on one of the couches, Karl slipping into the space next to you. "So what's the plan for today?"

"I thought we could hit the arcade, and maybe Alex and I could get our vlogging in?" Karl said.

"Ah yes, for a moment, I forgot I was hanging out with a bunch of youtube nerds." Noah said.

"Nerds?" Alex spluttered out a laugh. "We're not nerds-"

"You play video games for a living." Noah teased.

"Tell that to my three million subscribers." Alex teased back.

You rolled your eyes at their antics and reached for some more breakfast. "Sounds good to me." You said.

Karl bounced happily in his seat. "Great."

A few hours later, you were walking into the dimly lit arcade, Karl and Alex both holding cameras as you walked around. The place was like a nicer version of a classic Chuck. E. Cheese, and there was an ice cream bar in the back.

You and Noah were both enjoying chocolate swirl cones as you explored.

"Ski ball!" Karl pointed excitedly at the LED lit lanes. "Y/N play with me!"

"Alright." You handed your cone to Noah as Karl handed his camera to Alex and inserted some tokens into the machine. His pockets were heavy with them, and they jingled as he walked.

You took your place next to Karl, picking up one of the balls. "Fair warning, I have really bad aim."

"I was going to beat you anyway don't worry." Karl said.

You laughed as the game started and Karl tossed a ball, nailing the 100 point circle. You turned to focus on your own lane, aiming for the easiest circles. It was going to be a miracle if you just managed to get any points, you didn't need to worry about trying to beat him.

A few minutes later, the machine was spitting out tickets and Karl was crowing victory to his camera. You took your ice cream back from Noah, ignoring how it was significantly smaller.

"You tried." Noah said sympathetically.

"I wasn't even close." You said, licking at your cone.

Noah shrugged. "They're gamers."

Karl and Alex have you and Noah a solid beating at any game that you tried - be it Dance Dance Revolution or classic Pac-Man. Eventually you just gave up, content to hold the cameras while Karl and Alex tried to beat each other.

They were elbowing each other as they played Galaga now, each of them trying to get ahead of each other while you and Noah filmed.

"He's awfully cute." Noah said.

You watched Karl gasp, bouncing on his toes. "Yeah he is." Karl giggled as he knocked into Alex's shoulder playfully, smiling. There was just something so pure about him - there was a boyish charm evident in his actions that you hadn't seen in anyone before. It made him all the more appealing.

Noah glanced at you, grinning. "I was talking about Alex."

You laughed. "Oh." You turned your head to look at her. "Are you going to do anything about it?"

Noah shrugged. "I don't know. He's nice, but he lives here and it would be long distance and I did just get the piercing girls number back home."

"Well," You said. "If you do decide you want to do something about it, you should just go for it. My best friend gave me this really good piece of advice once - you just have to be bold."

Noah laughed, grinning at you. "I do give pretty good advice, don't I?"

"It got us to Mexico." You said.

"It got you a nice, cute, and loaded boyfriend." Noah said.

You didn't bother to deny it this time.

Noah glanced down at Alex's camera in her hands. "Do you think they'll hear this when they're editing?"

"Probably." You said. "Unless they decide to cut this part out entirely."

"Well, future editing Alex," Noah said. "If you're hearing this and I haven't kissed your cute face yet, remind me that I should."

You laughed, looking down at Karl's camera that you were holding as well.

"And Karl, if Y/N hasn't kissed you yet, you should just do it." Noah continued. "Y/N gets nervous-"

"Shut up." You grumbled playfully, knocking Noah away.

"Hey, hey you'll mess up the video." Noah said.

You rolled your eyes, turning your attention back to where Karl was standing, still playing his game. You smiled.