Daniel Larusso ~ The Karate Kid

Hi so this is my first book and this whole thing will probably be really bad but i'll get better so enjoy this terrible Daniel Larusso Imagine!

I'm currently on my way to Mr. Miyagi's to train with my boyfriend Daniel. Daniel and I got into a fight yesterday because his ex girlfriend Ali kept looking at him and jealousy got the best of me.

I walked into Mr. Miyagi's place and saw Mr. Miyagi and Daniel trying to catch a fly with chopsticks, it was cute that he was so concentrated so I didn't say anything.

I stood there leaning against the wall for about 5 minutes before Daniel caught the fly and screamed "I got it! I got it! Mr. Miyagi look I got one!!"

We all knew that Mr. Miyagi has been trying to catch a fly for a long time, so he got upset and put his chopsticks down and said "beginner luck"

I couldn't help but laugh at that. They both turned to look at me and I said "Nice catch Danny, don't worry Miyagi you'll get one soon"

There was a lot of tension in the air from yesterday and Mr. Miyagi sensed it so he said he would be back and left Daniel and I in silence.

"So...." I started

"We should probably talk about yesterday" Daniel finished

"Look Daniel I'm sorry I got all uptight yesterday I just... I couldn't just sit there and let her look at you and mind undress you"

"I get it, I mean I would be upset if some guy was staring you up and down like that"

"So are we good?" I asked, scared he would say no.

"Yeah I think we both were just having a bad day and she made it worse"

"Yeah"

You two sat in silence for a minute until I decided to break it again

"So you gotta fly huh?"

"Yeah, you ever got one?"

"One time about 2 years ago"

We just kept talking about random things for about 5 minutes until we both went silent again.

When all of a sudden out of the blue Daniel says "I'm in love with you" I instantly whipped your head towards him and say "repeat that please"

"I said I'm in love with you" I stood up, walked over to him and kissed him like I never had before and said "you have no idea how long I've wanted to to say that"

"Really?"

"yeah, I'm in love with you too" and with that we both walked out of the house and into the backyard to start training.

~
Edited? - Yes

Hi Loves!

So I came back and edited this chapter because it needed it. So thank you for reading the first chapter of my imagines book and have a good one!

Best wishes,

M&M