Forgotten Love {Hajime Hinata x Reader}

(Y/n) = your name

(L/n) = last name

Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Amnesiac

Thoughts are in italics

Set during the killing game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

I stood around on the beach with my classmates. This whole situation should be impossible, but yet here we were. I pretty much ignored Usami when she was explaining our situation. I felt off being here. Usually I feel off about being anywhere thanks to my amnesia, but this time it is different. I doubt anyone would believe me, it's not like we know each other even though the stuffed bunny said we're classmates. At least I don't think we know each other.

"Excuse me miss." I snap out of my thoughts and look in the direction of voice. There stood a white haired boy and a brown haired boy. They looked so familiar. "Hmm? Sorry I was lost in thought." The brown haired boy nervously scratched back of his neck. "It's fine. I'm Hajime Hinata and this is-" I cut him off. "Nagito Komaede, the Ultimate Lucky Student." The two were surprised, but not as surprised as me. "Have you two met before?" I shook my head. "No. I overheard him introducing himself to the others." I lie to them. "Oh okay."

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), the Ultimate Amnesiac." I tell them which confused them. "The Ultimate Amnesiac?" I slowly nod as I try to figure out how to explain my talent, which wasn't really a talent. "Yeah. It's sort of hard to explain, but when I was younger I was having difficulty remember memories I have just made. I'm sure you can guess what happened next because I don't." I say before nervously laughing. "Wait, how do you know you're an amnesiac?" Hajime asked. "Like I said it sort of is hard to explain." The two just nodded and didn't ask anymore questions.

~Time Skip~

We've been on this 'island' for what seems like almost a month. While being here I've been able to somehow remember bits and pieces about the world outside and how we ended up on this 'island'. Of course I haven't said anything, it's not like anyone would believe me.

I hate this damn killing game. My classmates and friends are dying because of that stupid bear. Though it is Hajime's fault that stupid bear is here. He brought a virus into the program that we're in. Maybe I could talk to Chiaki, I mean she's not even the real Chiaki.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a knocking on my door. I softly sigh and get up off my bed. "(Y/n), it's Hajime!" I softly giggle at him letting me know he's the one knocking on my door. I open the door. "What do you need Hajime?" After saying that I notice how nervous he looks. "May I come in?" I nod and move so he can enter. He walks inside then over to my bed and sits down. I close my door then join him on my bed. "So..." He took that as a hint to speak. "(Y/n) I have this feeling that we've met before and that's not all." I nodded and motioned for him to continue on with his thought. "Well there's these feelings I get whenever you're around. My heart races as I want to grab your hand and hold it or pull you close to me and just hold you. I can't stop thinking about you and wanting to make you happy. Yet I don't know why." He explains to me, confusion written all over his face as well as a blush. I nod as I gently grab his hand. "I know what you mean. I was scared to say anything since I had the tendency to, you know, forget things." Hajime smiles at me. I smile back, but my head started to hurt. Before I knew it everything went black.

~Flashback~

"You're going to do what?!" Hajime avoided looking at me as I try to process what he's going to do. "(Y/n) I'm doing this for us." I stood up off the bench. "You're risking your life to get a talent! Hajime you're perfect the way you are! Do you really want us both to forget our relationship?!" I hadn't even realized that I was yelling at him, but it hurt me that he did something so reckless. I started to tear up as I stare at my boyfriend. He looks at me and gently grabs my hands. "(Y/n), we won't forget our relationship." I pulled my hands out of his hands as I back up. "Yes we will. I'm an amnesiac and you're about to become someone completely different." I ran off before anything else could be said as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

~Present Time~

My eyelids felt heavy, but I had to open them. I did and saw I'm in the clinic that happened to be on the island. I sit up, but my head was throbbing. "Damn my head hurts." I mumble as I fully sit up. "You're awake!" I look in the direction of the familiar voice. "Are you okay? You passed out and I didn't know what to do so I brought you to Mikan. She believes that you're fine, but to take it easy on telling you things about the past because of your amnesia." I nod and look away from him. "(Y/n)?" I stared at the wall in front of me as I pretty much ignore Hajime. He walks over to me and sits down on the bed. "(Y/n), what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I look him in the eyes. I wanted to yell at him for what he's done, but I couldn't because he doesn't remember doing it. "Hajime are you happy with who you are?" He seemed caught off guard by the question. "I guess? I mean why wouldn't I be." I looked away from him as I started to cry. "H-Hey don't cry." He gently makes me look at him as he wipes away my tears. "Idiot." He looked at me confused. "You said we wouldn't forget our relationship, but we did." My voice was barely above a whisper, but he heard what I said. He leans in and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry. I'll make sure we won't forget ever again." I could tell he was just saying that to make me feel better, but I felt like he really meant it this time.