The Werehog

Long ago, in a place far away, there was a city called Mobotropolise, the home of the Mobians. Ask any Mobia and they will say, "There is nothing like home, around Christmas Day." Other holidays are really OK for the Mobians, but Christmas is there most important holiday, because it's the time they by more gifts, put on decorations, feast, and play their instruments really loud. All Mobians thought that this was Christmas is all about, except for one. Cream, a young female Mobian rabbit, was helping her father Feel the Rabbit, aka Felix Lightfoot, deliver mail or gifts. When Cream was sending out the gifts, she decided to ask her father a question.

Cream: Daddy
Feel: Yes, sweetie.
Cream: Why is everyone buying too many gifts? Doesn't this seem like a bit much?
Feel: This is what Christmas is all about.

Cream didn't like the sound that everyone thinks that Christmas is all about getting, and wonder what Christmas is all about. On top of Snow Mountain, there live a creature in which the Mobians known him as the Werehog, but his real name is Sonic. Sonic is known as the Werehog told the Mobians, because he was born in a werewolf-like form of a hedgehog. He lives in a cave with his dog Muttski, and his cave is full of invention that he created, because he is smarter than anyone else in Mobotropolise. Sonic may have been born in Mobotropolise, but he always hated Christmas and his heart is two sizes too small.

Sonic:(Angry) Oh, I hate Christmas! I can't stand everyone buying gifts, and always singing Christmas Carols.
Muttski: Oh?
Sonic: Christmas is always a waste of time! Doesn't anyone nows that?!

When Sonic heard voices outside, he checked on spotting scope, and saw two bunnies name Lucky and Spot with their girlfriends, and are on their way to his cave. So, Sonic decided to give them an early nasty gift. When Lucky and Spot arrived to Sonic's door, they were a bit scared, but when they saw their girlfriends watching, they decided to knock the door. When the door open, a scary dragon came out and started to bark really loud. Lucky, Spot, and their girlfriends got really scared, and ran down the mountain. What they didn't know, it was all a prank, and it was Muttski who was barking to make the dragon sound scary.

Sonic: Good job, Muttski! Take a break. (Gives him a treat.)
Muttski:(Eats the treat.)
Sonic: Every Christmas year, people come, and try to make a prank on me. It's like, they want to have a visit from the Werehog. (Had an idea.) Well if they want a visit, then I'll come visit them. Muttski, fetch me my winter clothes, we're going on a trip in disguise.

Sonic wore a black winter clothes, hat, scarf, and sunglasses so that no one would recognize him. When Sonic and Muttski arrived to Mobotropolise, Sonic acted jolly in order to blend in.

Antoine: Merry Christmas, stranger!
Sonic:(Sarcastic) Yah, yah, and a ho ho happy Christmas to you too.

Sonic carried a hammer in order to give it to someone as a bad gift, until he spotted two little bears.

Sonic: Hey kids, here's a present for you! Now let's get back to work! Come on, come on!
Two Bears:(Ran)
Rotor: Merry Christmas!
Sonic:(Whispering) Hate it.

Meanwhile, Feel and Cream were heading to the post office to send the letters to Santa.

Feel: Boy, nothing beats Christmas, right?
Cream: I guess.
Feel: You guess?
Cream: Well, look around. Everyone wasting their money to buy too many stuffs just for a waste of time. Do you think it's a bit wrong?

As Feel was about to explain Cream, why the Mobians do all of this, he saw his two sons, Lucky and Spot, and their girlfriends running and covered with snow.

Lucky: Dad!
Spot: Dad!
Feel: What happen to you?
Spot: It was the Werehog!
Everyone:(Stopped Working)
Two Lady's: Werehog?!
Sonic: What do you want? I'm mean. (Change voice) Werehog, oh no.
Drago:(Steps out of his office.) Someone just said, Werehog?
Feel:(Nervous) Hello, Mayor Drago.
Drago: Feel, I don't have to remind you, but this month is Mobotropolise number one month of holiday, because it's only when Christmas come and Christmas is our most important celebration. It say here in the big book. (Opens the book) Everyone knows in Mobotropolise that the top holiday is the time that we must treasure. Now, please tell me that your boys were not on top of Snow Mountain, bothering the creature who hates Christmas.
Lucky/Spot: But it was the Werehog! It's was the...
Feel:(Close their mouths.) No, sir. They didn't see any Werehog. They just went sledding, that's all.
Drago: Oh, that's good. (Talks to the Mobians.) Alright, you heard the man, no Werehog problem!
Everyone:(Went back to work.)
Sonic:(Throws a snowball to hit Drago.)
Drago: Ouch!
Sonic:(Laughs)(Hide)
Feel/Cream:(Arrives to the post office.)
Cream: Why is everyone not allow to talk about the Werehog, Daddy?
Feel: Well you see, Cream. The Werehog is a creature who hates Christmas, and the Werehog is just what people calls him.
Cream: Then what's his real name?
Feel: I don't know, but I do know is that he use to celebrate Christmas at the orphanage when he was kid.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Muttski sneaked inside the post office to hear wha everyone is talking about.

Sonic: Yawk, those people sending gifts to that old grandpa. If I were that guy, I would send everyone cold for Christmas.
Feel: Cream, could you send this gift to the package area?
Cream: Sure

When Sonic saw Cream coming, he and Muttski hide on top of the shelf. When Cream saw a sunglasses on the floor, she wonder who would it belong to, until she saw Sonic and Muttski on top of the shelf.

Cream:(Scream)
Sonic:(Gives a scary look.)
Cream: You're the...the...the...
Sonic: The, the, the. The Werehog!
Cream:(Screams) (Falls into the wrapping machine.) Help, somebody help me!
Sonic: Well, my work here is done. Let's go home, Muttski.
Muttski:(Grabs him on the pants.)
Sonic: Muttski, let go of me! You know I'm not a toy that plays nice! (Sigh) Fine! (Save Creams life.) What do you think you are?! Some kind of animal?!
Cream: No
Sonic: Now listen, stay away from me, or you'll be someone's gift!
Cream: Thanks for saving me.
Sonic:(Pause) You thought that I was trying to save you? (Grabs a wrapping paper.) No, I thought you were a gift that needs to be wrapped. (Started to wrap cream.)

When Sonic was done, he and Muttski left, leaving Cream all wrapped up. When Feel went to check and see what is taking Cream so long, he found her all wrapped up.

Cream:(Gets herself free.) Daddy, you won't believe what just happen.
Feel: You've been practicing on wrapping presents? Honey, I'm so proud of you. (Hugs Cream)
Cream:(Disappointed) Oh

Cream was a little bit confused, if Sonic hates Christmas, why did he saved her life? Maybe, just maybe, he is not what they all say he is.